A missing person and a body

No one had seen Flynn in a few days

No one had seen Flynn in a few days. Well I hadn't spoken to Lexi yet but no one else knew. I couldn't get a hold of Justin which was driving me insane. Think Henry wanted to kill them for not answering. On top of this Sophie has been begging to spend time with her Tin. Making her extra grumpy as of of late.

I walk up the steps sighing "ma" Adam said getting up hugging me. "Daddy" Sophie yells running over to Henry who immediately picks her up. I watch her happily talk to him causing me to roll my eyes. "She's been annoying all day why on earth did I ever want a child" I mumble I hear Jay snort as he walks up hugging me "entertain her i considered driving into on coming traffic but you know couldn't do that" "mummy" Sophie yells from his arms making me sigh "yes" "where's tin" "I don't know baby maybe daddy knows" I said watching her look at him expectantly "we'll have fun with her I'm going to go find my grandson" I spin around walking away.

I was at the hospital seeing if Flynn was there. Well Flynn or Justin seeing as they both aren't returning calls. "Hey Lillie" Connor said before I could even ask Maggie, making me spin facing him. "I got a case that I would like your input on" I look at him confused "I was about to call you your the best doctor I know" I smile walking over squeezing his arm. "Show me" I said following him.

"So needs surgery" "but surgery will expose the spinal issue" I finish making him nod "if you don't and focus heart issues she will die" he sighs "hey fix the heart trust your gut technology is forever changing you can try fuse the spine or anything but the point is she will be alive" he smiles "so which doc is giving you a hard time" "what" "your like my godson so i know you very well" he sighs "you do that you have to to keep that girl alive anything else is minor" he nods "want to help" he asks "what I always wanted to do a surgery with you but you just had to pick being a cop" I laugh nodding "ok I'll meet you up there" I squeeze his arm walking out. I briefly check if Flynn or Justin are there before walking up to Sharon's office.

"What do I owe a visit from the Penelope Voight to" "thought I would come let you know I'm doing a surgery with Connor" "you up for it" she asks knowing very well I hadn't done a surgery a few years now. I only patch up the unit after a tough call that's it. "Yeah and hey con is a brilliant surgeon" "his your godson you have to say that" she said "I will tell you that one of the doctors was giving him a hard time about if we operate it will expose the spinal injury which could lead to paralysis" "what happens if you don't operate" "death so I told con to do what he thought was best to keep her alive" "I would have to" "I don't know who but this doctor apparently has another way of dealing with it the heart that won't expose which is why their fighting it...just thought I would give you the heads up" "thank you" she smiles "oh and of you get Flynn or Justin through here" "I'll call you" she assured making me nod.

I forgot how exhausting surgeries were. She survived that what the important thing was. I sigh drinking my coffee as my phone goes off, staring at the message from Henry. Apparently they had a photoshoot. Also gone home for a outfit change.

It looks like they are having fun though

It looks like they are having fun though. That's all that really mattered.

I go home and shower before grabbing my gun and badge to go to work. Well I always have my gun and badge on me technically. I was driving towards the district when the call of a body being found came across the radio.

"Ma trust me when I say you don't want to go over there" Adam said rushing over as I get out of the car. "Where's Soph" "platt" I nod going to move around him "so help me god I will put you on patrol for the rest of your police career if you don't move" I couldn't see Henry anywhere. Adam looks over at Jay who shrugs. I push past him moving towards the car. That's when my legs gave out. I crawl towards the opening grabbing his hand. I wanted desperately for him to wrap my arms around him. For him to squeeze my hand. I let out a wail of heartache. I go to crawl closer so I can hold him in my arms only to have arms around me. "There going to help him" Al said holding me to his chest. How could my day turn into this. He looked so lifeless. "I won't survive this Henry oh my god Henry" I look around for the man I look "it will cripple him" I mumble Als arms didn't leave me. He held me close and tight.

I felt so shut out of the hospital. Henry wasn't answering my calls I knew Erin was with him that's all. I still had one missing member of my family I didn't need two more not now. Trudy brought Sophie down so I could have all the Sophie cuddles. I didn't think it would work but it was. Sophie hadn't left my arms. I hadn't told her what was going on i didn't have the strength just yet, but she knew something was wrong and just held me. The team has been going between here and the district. I knew some were trying to find Erin and Henry, some were working on what happened but most importantly I was never left alone. Sophie also took charge and told them to stop being silly before I could most of the time. She didn't know what was happening but she was making sure I was ok. I got asked a million times if I want them to take her. But I couldn't bare to be alone even if I wasn't technically alone, I needed touch her touch if it wasn't Henry's.