Secrets out

"Mummy big brother Ace told me daddy is awake" Sophie said "so did Kelly" she quickly adds as I look at her so much for not telling her

"Mummy big brother Ace told me daddy is awake" Sophie said "so did Kelly" she quickly adds as I look at her so much for not telling her. I sigh want to see him. She nods excitedly.

"Daddy I miss you so much...an you miss my birthday but don't worry Fly and Jay and ace and everyone made it better we filmed it all for you" she said sitting beside her dad. She was so careful and cautious. "I missed you so much" she hugged him so gently "Kelly and Adam told her I couldn't exactly keep her away" i said making him look over at me. He sent me his charming smile that I loved so much. We had been each other's lives for longer than ever. We didn't know a life without each other anymore. We were each others world. Our love only grew with Sophie. More than it did with Justin. Justin kinda broke us and Sophie mended us. "My two favourite girls" i laugh walking over kissing him. It wasn't a normal passionate kiss more like a brief one. He couldn't stand a long one currently, it sent all the monitors crazy. Even if he said he could and that it was ok, it scared me.

"How's Justin" "no change" I answer "what happened to tin" Sophie asked I think we both forgot she was there. "Nothing baby" "Fly is like hiding" she said "yeah he hasn't been answering my calls" "does he know about" "I imagine so I told Lexi and Al and if his going to talk to anyone it's Lexi" "we just got to remember his an adult not a sixteen year old anymore" "Ellie is here to we been having lots of fun" Sophie added wanting to be apart of the conversation "oh yeah how long is she staying" "for this semester she switched to online for this one and is going to change back when everything is good" I told him "Lexi is driving Al crazy wanting to travel but truth be told I think Flynn is  keeping her here...i believe his visiting at night while I'm up here when Olive is at home. I asked Will and Connor to keep an eye out" Henry nods "I really missed you daddy" Sophie said hugging him.

Sophie was asleep beside Henry, who was resting. The doctor walked in making me jump up "I can move her" "let me just see if I can work around her first" he said I nod watching him carefully "you gave us all a scare there" the doctor said to Henry who opened his eyes smiling. I jump up picking Sophie up careful not to wake her, the moment I see the doctor try to work around her and have trouble "I'm going to take her home handsome" "ok" he grabs my hand kissing it. "Con is working all tonight get him to call me if you want to talk I already get him to check on you" he nods slowly careful not to injure himself.

"Hey Lillie" Connor shouts chasing after me, I spin around coming face to face with him. "Who spilled the beans" he asked stroking Sophie's cheek moving her hair. "Adam and Kelly" he quietly chuckles "I'll check in on him" "I know I told him to get you to call me" "hey relax i Will and I will call if anything happens" "it's just I haven't been away from him in forever like a few hours max this will be the whole night and he just woke up" "his awake Lillie sure he could be out again but him being awake and well him means his healing correctly" he assured me making me sigh I think I just needed to hear it. "Go home rest and I mean actually rest not you three hour power naps that have been getting you through" he told me sternly "who's older than who" he chuckled making me smile.

I change my clothes along with Sophie into more comfortable clothes before hopping into bed beside her falling asleep instantly. My phone on the nightstand beside the bed waiting for the call that demands me back at the hospital.