What Happened?

"How is he" Adam asks rushing over I stand up Sophie in my arms "I uh I don't know yet Als working the case with Antonio running stuff by me you know but I need you or Jay or someone to find Erin and Henry" "yeah yeah of course" he nods hugging me...

"How is he" Adam asks rushing over I stand up Sophie in my arms "I uh I don't know yet Als working the case with Antonio running stuff by me you know but I need you or Jay or someone to find Erin and Henry" "yeah yeah of course" he nods hugging me "ace" Sophie said quietly "hey bug" I shake my head quickly seeing that he was about mention something that could potentially make her catch on. "How are you" he asks watching me "I'm good mumma is sad though someone is hurt and daddy is lost she needs lots of cuddles" Sophie told him nodding smiling happily like she figured out exactly how to make me better. I love how she has no filter it's by face one of my favourite fazes of children.

I was walking around the waiting room. Sophie in my arms her legs around my waist. I'm honestly surprised she hadn't fought back or tried to walk. She just wanted to be in my arms. Hell my legs got tied of sitting so I started basically pacing the waiting room but she was content. I wasn't complaining. "You right Gracie" she nods "as long as mummy is ok and daddy is found I happy" I smile kissing her head "want to walk baby" "only if you want me to" where was my bouncing Sophie grace. This was not her. She was so much more mature and understanding even though she didn't understand. She was reading my feelings and what she was picking up for everyone else. Truthfully I thought that they kinda grew out of it only babies could do it, clearly come kids can as well.

I pull my phone out careful not to disturb a sleeping Sophie. Hear head was in my lap I was stroking her hair, her body across the seats. It had been hours, despite doing nothing it was exhausting. "Hello" "sarge" Jay said "what's up" "ruz is currently undercover Al is monitoring him and all that Antonio is working on getting a warrant" "Henry" I question "look I pinged their phone I'm on my way now just wanted to update you figured the only other people would be Al and ruz and they are busy" "thank you" "how are you you heard" "not yet your brother and Con are checking on though" "Kim actually wanted me to ask if you wanted her to pick Soph up she can have a sleep over with Makayla" "no but if one of you could bring us a change of clothes and food" "hopefully Erin and Voight as well" i smiling "if it isn't me I'll get someone" "thank you" "anytime Sarge" I smile hanging up sighing as I watch my sleeping six year old who's world is about to fall apart. I didn't know how I would survive this. I always wonder this truthfully and somehow I do. But right now I really don't know how Im supposed to help my baby on top of this.

"Lillie I just heard" Edward exclaims running over "we just heard" Charles corrects the sit beside me, Edward standing in front of me considering Sophie was laying across the chairs. "Where's Hank or anyone" "working on the case or trying to find Hank and Erin who mysteriously disappeared along with Flynn starting to wonder if someone is abducting all of us at this point" "I just saw Flynn just before I thought he knew" Charles said pulling out his phone "don't let him be happy a kid for a little longer" my phone starts going off "Al" I ask "hanks coming in his not in a good way Lillie" I gasp "no no" "who's there with you Lillie" "uh Ed and Charlie" "ok stay with them I'll be there soon" "he was with Erin how is she" "she needs to be patched up but she's fine" he assured me "how was he Al was he talking is he" "they had to bring him back" I felt my heart shatter this couldn't be happening. I was already so scared about how I was going to get through this. Every scenario had him how am I to survive without him. I didn't notice I drop my phone or that Charles had Sophie who was now awake. I didn't know if I woke her up or not. I couldn't hear anything everything was so muffled "Lillie Lillie" Edward said holding me in place. "I can't loose them" I gasp out it felt like the air was leaving me. Sure Henry and I had our issues along the way but he was alive and always there when I called I didn't know what a life without him even was. I wanted to know what happened, what went wrong. Did this happen because of Erin I know how he is protecting his kids. I also needed someone to blame and that person just wasn't Erin either I needed to know who did this to my men. I clutch Edward shirt crying into his chest.

I felt a hand on my back making me jump and spin around. I see the whole unit "Al" I let out between sobs "what happened" I gasp stumbling into his arms, which immediately move around me. "I don't know" "who did this who's trying to take him from me" "Lillie his going to be fine his the strongest person we all know" "how am I Justin and now Henry I" "your not alone Lillie you got all of us I can't speak for these guys but I know I'm not leaving you" "Lillie let me or Charles or someone take Soph now" Kim said carefully "yeah yeah I don't care just keep her safe please" "of course" I watch her go over asking Sophie if she wants to have a sleepover with Makayla. "I told Kelly for you and Connor knows or will any second" Adam told me patting my back it all felt so overwhelming. Why, why is this happening. I don't know what life is without Henry or Justin. How can it just be me and Sophie, it can't. They are ok think positive.