~2~

WARNING: This chapter contains smut if you are not comfortable with that, please skip this chapter.

-9:35 pm-

You walked threw the door and took off your shoes. You start walking to the kitchen until you bump into Gojo. You looked up at him and gave him a look.

" Are you still mad about what happened earlier this morning?"

" Maybe."

You start walking away until you feel Gojo grab your wrist.

" Don't fucking touch me, Gojo! "

You yelled. You pulled your wrist away quickly and began tearing up a little. You feel Gojos hands come up to cup your face and start rubbing your cheek with his hand.

" Why are you mad at me, baby?"

" Well, today I met Getou at my work, and he told me you never fucking told him about us. After you have known him for four fucking years, Gojo."

You look down and try moving away from him.

" You know how embarrassing that is to know your boyfriend's best friend doesn't even know he's in a relationship?!"

You started raising your voice more and more at him while trying to push him away, but he is so much stronger than you.

" Im sorry, baby, I never thought you wanted people to know. Next time I see him, I'll let him know."

" No, cause I already told him."

You're practically sobbing now, and you can't seem to stop yourself. Gojo pulls you into a hug and starts kissing your forehead, then slowly making his way down to your cheeks then to your lips. Small pecks turned into an entire makeout session. He moves his hands down your back, to your waist, then to your ass, he squeezes it, making you gasp. He then took his chance to slide his tongue into your mouth. After a little bit, you both let go for a breath of air.

He grabs your hand and starts leading you to the couch. He pushes you down on the sofa and continues making out with you. His hand that was intertwined with your hand left that and went straight for your shirt. Not undoing the kiss, he starts unbuttoning your shirt revealing your black lacey bra. he lets go of the kiss and pulls you forward to unclip your bra. Taking off your bra, he throws it on the floor and attaches his lips to your breast. Massaging the other with his hand.

You throw your head back in pleasure, creating a pool between your legs. He detaches his mouth from your breast, making a popping sound. He attaches his lips to your neck and starts sucking and kissing.

" Goj- fuck don't leave marks I- I still have work tomorrow."

He doesn't listen and starts giving you hickeys everywhere on your neck and chest. He gets on his knees and lifts up your skirt, and starts giving hickeys on the inside of your thighs, getting closer and closer to your aching cunt. He's teasing you, and you know it cause as soon as he's close to your heat, he goes back down your thighs.

" Gojo, stop teasing me, please!"

He smirks and chuckles a little. He slides your panties down and throws them with your bra. He uses two fingers and starts making circles on your clit. Using his other hand, he pushes to fingers inside you and starts curling his fingers. Your breath starts getting heavier and heavier. You start gripping the couch cushion close to your release when he pulls out his fingers and stops rubbing your clit. You groan in frustration.

" Why'd you stoppp"

You start catching your breath again.

" Sorry, baby"

He starts undoing his shirt and unzips his pants. He pulls out his cock that's leaking with pre-cum. He lays you down on the couch and pumps his cock a few times before slowly inserting it. He goes back to kissing you, trying to distract you from the pain of him stretching you. After fully inserting it, he waits for your signal to move.

" You can move."

He looks at you and kisses you one more time before going in and out slowly. You grab onto his shirt for something to hold onto. He starts going faster, the sound of his balls hitting your skin fills up the room along with heaving breathing and groans and moans.

" Gojo, I'm close-"

" Me too"

After a few more thrusts, he finishes on your stomach. He catches his breath and then puts his cock back into you. He continues where he left off, and soon enough, you also came. He pulls out and then starts helping you get dressed and help you clean off the cum on your stomach. He picks you up bridal style and carries you to your guy's shared bedroom. Once up there, he lays you down then himself next to you.

"I love you so much, Y/n."

You hummed in response, too tired to answer back, but also because your starting to feel like that's a lie. Even though you both just had sex, you didn't feel the love this time. Like other times it was more passionate. This time, it felt like you both just wanted to change the subject from before. You wouldn't be surprised if that were the reason he does that a lot. When you guys are fighting, he changes the subject and doesn't try to talk it out. You slowly start to fall asleep until you feel buzzing go off again. You looked over Gojos shoulder to see whose phone it was, and it was Gojo's again. The same bitch was calling at  10:20 pm. Gojo was already fast asleep, and you felt bad if you answered, so you just let it ring out. After a while, you started to feel sleepy again and fell asleep.