~4~

WARNING: Yelling/fighting

-10:35 pm-

"Where the fuck have you been!?"

"Sorry, I was working overtime. There were a couple of interesting customers, so I decided to stay later than usual. I didn't think you would mind since you always work overtime."

"You sure you were working overtime, or were you at Getous house?"

Shit, how the fuck does he know. Was he stalking me or what.

"Why the fuck would I be there, Gojo."

You walk towards him.

"Maybe that's because we share each other's location, and I saw you were at his address."

You had forgotten about that. You also remember why you guys did that. It was because you thought Gojo was cheating this one time, and you both decided always to have each other's location because you guys didn't want to get into another big fight like that. Obviously, that didn't help, or else you wouldn't be in this situation right now. 

" And what if I was at Getous house, Gojo? What are you going to do about it? Start going to work early and stay late? You already fucking do that. I wouldn't be fucking surprised if you were fucking that co-worker you have.

"Why are you so obsessed with my fucking co-worker!"

" Maybe because she been fucking calling you so fucking late at night, and you've been acting weirdly!"

"Listen, I don't have the time nor enough energy to give a fuck what you think about my co-worker. All I need to know is what you were doing with Getou at his apartment."

" And you know what, I don't have enough energy to deal with your bullshit. All you ever do is change the fucking subject!"

" What were you doing at Getous apartment."

" Im so done with your fucking bullshit Gojo. You're always fucking making everything about yourself and not even hearing me out when I'm upset about something!"

"Just fucking tell me what you were doing at his apartment, cause you smell like fucking cigarettes, and we both know damn well you haven't smoked in a while!"

"He just wanted to get to know me better, Gojo; we had a cigarette and talked, that's all!"

" I don't believe it your lying!"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE LYING? YOUR THE ONE LYING HERE SAYING YOUR CO-WORKER IS ONLY YOUR CO-WORKER.!"

"I don't believe you were only "talking"!"

" Why the fuck would I be lying? What do you want me to say I was sucking his dick?!"

He looks at you for a few seconds, not saying anything. 

"Fuck you, Gojo. You can sleep tonight in a bed all to yourself, unless you invite your co-worker over, then I guess it won't only be you."

You turn around and start walking out the door. You had no clue where you were going to sleep tonight, but you knew it wasn't going to be in the same bed as Gojo.

-

-11:40 pm-

 You decided to stay in a hotel for the night. The only problem is all the hotels close by have roaches in their beds and have piss-stained carpets. You weren't one to mind sleeping in a bad hotel, but when you feel bugs crawl on you in your sleep, its a no go. The nearest hotel that's nice is a 30-minute drive, and you have to book a room ahead of time. You didn't want to go to Getous place because you felt as it would be embarrassing going back there after you were just there, so your last option was to go to your ex's place.