~9~

WARNING: being drunk.

"Gojo, what do you want nowwwww."

"What, I can't hang out with my friend now?"

He hands you your drink, and you take it. 

"Thanks"

You start chugging the drink Gojo handed you. You didn't care if it was alcohol or not. You feel someone grab the bottom of your cup, pulling it down, making you unable to chug the drink anymore.

"Slow down there."

You look over, seeing it was Getou, the one pulling the cup. Your eyes half-lidded looking at him. He knows your drunk. He can tell by the blush across your cheeks. He lets go of the cup and starts talking with Gojo. You have no clue what they're talking about your too spaced out. You look over to see more people coming over. Random people you don't know. You see Toji coming up next to you. He's smoking a blunt. You feel your mouth water at the way his lips connect with the blunt.

"Want a hit?"

You turn to look at Getou, but he's talking with Gojo and the crowd of people that randomly came up. You look back at Toji and nod your head. He hands you the blunt, and you take a big inhale. You exhale the smoke and hand him back the blunt. You look down at your cup and chug the rest of the drink. You look over at Getous cup that was still fill. He sees you looking at his cup and hands you the cup.

"Don't chug it this time."

"Don't worrryyy, I won't."

Your starting to slur your words. You start drinking the drink Getou handed you. After finishing that drink a little too fast to Getous liking, he gets closer to you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. He gets somewhat close to your ear so that you can hear him good.

"Hey, you ready to go? You look exhausted, and your drunk."

You turn your head and look at him, confused.

"Whatt, I'm not drunk."

"Your slurring your words Y/n."

"Ohh sorry"

You wrap your arms around his neck and rest your face in the crook in his neck. You start playing with his hair. He unwraps your arms that were around his neck. He puts his hands on your cheek, moving his thumb up and down your cheek like how he did last night.

"Hey, you should go and dry off, and ill meet you in the car."

You hum in response and get up. You start heading out of the pool. Once getting out, you dry off with a random towel you found on the table. You put on your clothes and shoes and head back inside where there were still a shit ton of people. Maybe more. You squeeze your way around them, almost falling. You get outside and take a deep breath in and try walking down the steps. You're on the last step when you start getting unbalanced. *maybe Getou was right.* You feel yourself start falling when you feel someone grab your waist. You turn around to see Getou. You were glad it was Getou and not some random man.

"I got you. Let's go before you fall over again."

He helps you in the car's passenger seat and gets in the driver himself. You talk to him the whole time, but In reality, it's just you going on and on about stupid shit. You guys make it back into the apartment. Opening the door, Getou leads you into your bedroom, sitting you on the bed. 

"Hey, where do you put your makeup wipes."

You shrug your shoulders and laugh a little. He sighs and looks at you.

"Makeup wipes don't matter ill asleep like this."

He frowns and looks over at your bag of makeup. He opens the bag and looks threw it. Finally finding the makeup wipes, he walks back over to you, sitting next to you. He opens up the makeup wipes and grabs your chin, and faces your face to his. You try turning your face away, but he doesn't let you.

"Getouuu, I don't need my makeup taken off. It's too prettyyyy."

"Yes, you do Y/n, it's bad for your skin. You can redo it in the morning."

"But-"

"No buts."

He grabs your chin again and gently removes your makeup with the wipe. You start talking to him again, spitting nonsense and random things that come to your mind.

"Getou"

"Yes?"

He has a gentle smile on his face listening to you talk.

"We should go smoke not too long, just a little."

He closes the package and sets down the dirty wipe on top of it. He puts his hands on your cheeks and looks at you.

"No, you need sleep."

He gets up, puts the makeup wipes back, and throws the used one. 

"What."

"You heard me, Y/n you need to sleep your drunk right now."

"I am not. Your just a liar."

"You could hardly walk to the car without falling Y/n."

You look at him, hardly being able to keep your eyes open. You stand up and lift your dress up and take it off, throwing it to your side. Getou immediately turns around.

"Y/n I'm still right here-"

"I don't care." 

You quickly change out of your panties and bra and get into a new pair. 

"You can look now." 

He turns around and then immediately turns right back around.

"Y/n, you still don't have clothes on."

"I don't want to sleep in clothes right now."

You slide under your blanket and move to make enough space for Getou. He turns around to see you lying down.

"Ok, goodnight, Y/n sleep well to make sure you get good sleep you need it."

"Wait."

"Hm, what's wrong?"

You sit up and pat the empty space in your bed. His eyes grow big, and he starts getting red again. He walks over and softly smiles.

"Y/n you nee-"

"Pleasee?"

He looks down at you. He couldn't say no to your face. You look too pretty right now. Your hair is all messed up from squeezing in between people.

"Fine, give me a minute."

He walks out of your room and walks to his getting dressed for bed. He walks back into your room and sees you still awake.

"Y/n lay down."

"I was just making sure you weren't leaving me."

He gets under the blanket with you sitting up. He undoes the bun he had in his hair. The rest of his hair falling with the rest that was already down. He puts the hair tie on his wrist and lays down facing you. You get closer to him, laying your head on his chest. He feels his face get hot from the sudden action.

"Goodnight, Getou love you.." 

"Night, love you too.."