~13~

Note: I wrote this on my phone again because I still don't have WiFi and I have school again and I can't use my hotspot so bare with the bad grammar.🤥
-
All you could feel was the hot breathe on the back of your neck. You had been up for a while even after the intense session with Suguru. You had gotten a sudden feeling of guild and regret. And you couldn't pin point why. You love Suguru and is happy he feels the same. I mean how could you not? He saved you from being homeless. But at the same time, Suguru is best friends with Satoru. You didn't miss Satoru, he cheated and was a shit partner. But all you could think about is how you sleeping with Suguru would affect there friendship.

You rolled over and faced the sleeping man next to you. You were such an emotional reck and hated yourself for it. Slowly getting up, you dressed yourself in whatever you found first on the ground. You turned once more to face Suguru and get one more look at him before you left. But suddenly your eyes caught the pack of cigarettes on the side table. Quickly. You snatched the cigarettes and quietly left the room. One wouldn't hurt, was all you could think of. You knew Suguru would be upset, but all you could think of is that sweet release of all the built up anger, regret and overall all your feelings that were bottled up inside of you at the moment. The fact you relayed on such a little thing like a cigarette to make yourself feel better made you more upset.

The living room was pitch black and it was hard to see anything. You slid on your shoes that you had left by the door and grabbed your car keys. You opened the door, but stopped. You closed the door quietly and searched for a pen and paper. Scavenging for anything to write on, you finally found a receipt and a blue pen.

Suguru, I'm sorry I'm doing this. I just feel so bad for you. I hate the fact I have to rely on you for everything and I don't want you and Satorus friendship to be ruined all because of some girl like me. I deeply apologize again. And thank you for everything you have done.
     -Sincerely
                   Y/n.

You left the receipt on the kitchen counter and headed for your car. You didn't know where you wanted to go but you wanted to go far. Far where Suguru and Satoru would never even see or think about you again. You wanted them to just forget all about you and everything that had happend. For them to move on and live a happy life. You turned on your car and looked at your gas tank. You only had 84 miles left. You had brought your wallet but if you were being realistic, you worked at a bar and half of the time you didn't even show up. Your  an irresponsible adult with problems. You had needed to face that but somehow you couldn't.

It was 3:20am, you decided to just drive as far as you could and see where you could get from there.

It had been about an hour and fifteen minutes from when you left Sugurus house. You were now stranded and didn't know where you were. You kind of guessed that you were on the outskirts of the city. There were lots of suburban houses that all looked the same just different colors. You sighed and put your head on the steering wheel. You knew this was going to happen but you didn't think ahead. You grabbed the pack of cigarettes and put it in your mouth. You went to grab your lighter then remembered that you threw out your lighter.
"Fuck." You muttered. Your head fell back on the seat as a million thought raced through your head. You didn't know if you wanted to scream or cry. Maybe both. You hadn't brought your phone either so there way no way to contact anyone anyways. As you sat in your car, no phone, no where to stay, and no where to go. You slowly drifted to sleep and decided to let yourself rest as you would figure out what to do tomorrow.