~14~

His touch.
All you could remember was his touch.
High rough,long,fingers passionately running up and down your back.

Comforting.

If you could describe Suguru Getou as one
word it would be comforting.

All you could do is think about him and cry. You hate yourself so much. You hated how you were always such a mess and not ever here. No one could ever get to you, and you could never get to anyone. Always relying on other people because you, yourself wasn't capable of trusting yourself. You couldn't trust yourself because somehow your an adult that could drive, drink, smoke, have a job, pay bills and do "adult stuff" but somehow when you look at yourself all you could see is your teenage self. Hurt, and sad. All you ever wanted was love.

And no, you didn't just want love,
You wanted to be loved.

And those are two entirely different things.
And as all those tears came running out of your eyes as you looked at the sun shining so happily and brightly,

*BAM*

You jolt and spin your head to your driver side window. There stood a man. He looked familiar. He was signaling to roll down the window. You looked around for your car keys but decided to just open the door as you didn't really care anymore.

"What the fuck are you doing way out here Y/N?"

You look up from where the man was leaning against the car door bending down a little to get eye level with you. He still wore his pajamas, and his mid length hair fell just atop of his broad shoulders.

"Who are you again and how do you know me?"

You questioned. You had only just woken up a couple of minutes ago and we're losing your mind. The mind that was arguing with each other saying:

"Go back, he loves you."

"He's only letting you stay with him because he feels bad."

"He only wants to take care of you."

"Your just another mouth to feed for him."

The man stood there, looking at you pitiful. Like you were a little kid who had just gotten hurt.

"I'm not suprised you don't remeber me, you were chugging Suguru's drink like you had just came back from a fucking marathon."

You furrow your eyes brows taking a better look at him. Then it hit you.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry it took me a second to realize who you were Choso."

"It's fine. That's besides the point, why are you out here? Suguru has been texting me all morning in a group chat  with Satoru about how you had just left and didn't take anything with you."

You look down for a moment remembering everything that had happened last night. The love Suguru had shown you. The way he took your feelings into accounting and didn't just brush it off. The way he always cared and worried for you.

"I'm going to call Suguru real quick and tell him your over here."

"Wait! No dont do that, please don't that."

"Why? Did something happen between you two?"

"Fuck no I just-"

You took a deep breath in, you could feel yourself starting to get nervous. You were not about to have a full blown panic attack infront of one Sugurus friends. Especially since he saw you chugging drinks from the night of his party, that would only bring more embarrassment than you were already starting to feel.