~6~

WARNING: This chapter contains smut ENJOYYYYY

-9:34 am-

You wake up to the sound of music being played. You sit up and realize you only have a bra and underwear on. You get up and get your old work clothes on. You realized you need to go back today and get your shit because you can keep wearing these clothes 24/7. It's disgusting. You get up and walk to the living room/ kitchen. You see Getou lying on the couch smoking a cigarette when you walk in. *It's so fucking early to be smoking...*

"Hey, Getou."

"Oh hey, how did you sleep?"

He had his head in the middle of the couch and his legs hanging off the couch. You go and sit by his head and throw your head back.

"Fine, I guess. Im about to go get  my stuff from Gojo's house."

"Really? you need help?"

"No, it's just my clothes and a few other things."

"Ok, I'm going to be gone when you get back. By the way, I have to go to work still, sadly."

"I see. I have to go to work later tonight, so I guess I'll see you after that."

"Ok, well, let me know if you need something."

"Ok!"

You get up, get your shoes on, and head out to your car. You get into your car and start the car. You make your way over to Gojo's house. You hope he's awake right now. He should because he usually wakes up early on Sundays. You park in front of his house and walk up to the door. Once getting to the door, you knock harshly just in case his co-worker is still there. The door opens, and there stands Gojo.

"Y/n we should ta-"

"I came here for my stuff Gojo not to hear you apologize for something you fucked up on."

"Right, sorry..."

You walk past him and head up to your old shared bedroom. You open up the trash bag you brought and start throwing your things in there—clothes, pictures, your beauty stuff, everything that was yours. After filling up two trash bags, you throw them in the trunk of your car and walk back inside. You take off the house key Gojo got you. You put the key on the counter and look at Gojo.

"Don't message me unless it's an emergency."

You walk out of his house and hop into your car and start it up. You drive off. Surprisingly you weren't too upset. He was the one who fucked up. You get back to Getous apartment and start unpacking everything from the trash bags.

-

-1:23 pm-

You were finally done unpacking. You decided to shower and get new clothes on before work. You get into the bathroom and realize you have none of your shampoo and stuff. You sigh and turn on the shower. You get in and back up to the wall where the water is barely hitting.

"Holy shit, that's cold."

You turn the handle to the warmer side and feel the water with your hand. Once at the right temperature, you get into the water and start washing yourself. At least Getou didn't have a disgusting selection of body wash and shampoo, nor have a moldy disgusting shower. You do your thing and get out. You grab some of your hair and smell it. You realize it smells like Getou. You feel your face get a little hot. You get your clothes on and head out for work. While driving to work, you keep thinking about how clean Getous shower was. It was surprising. He has an overall clean house. You get to a red light, then realize something.

"holy shit, what if he has a girlfriend."

You sit there in shock. You continue your way to work. You try not to think about it too much since that shouldn't be any of your business. You get to work and start your shift.

-

-6:13 pm-

You see Nanami walk in. You were surprised that you remembered his name. You walk over to him and softly smile.

"Hey, what can I get you, Nanami?"

"Im surprised you remember my name. I'll get some Brandy."

You pour his drink and hand it to him in a wine glass. He takes a sip of it. He is in the same clothes he wore last time. As you go around giving people more drinks, you come up with an amazing plan.

"Want more?"

You ask as you grab his glass.

"Yes, please"

You refill his wine glass and hand it back to him.

"Hey, your not busy tonight, are you Nanami?"

"Hm, no, but I do have work tomorrow."

You hum in response.

"Do you mind helping me get back at Gojo?"

"Why, what did he do?"

You click your tongue and lean into his ear to explain everything. After explaining everything, even the part where you guys were dating, even though you lied to him and told him yall were just friends. He nods his head and leaves a few dollars on the bar counter.

"Hey, ill see you in your car in a minute. I have to clock out."

He hums in response and walks out. You head to your co-worker and let her know your leaving early cause of "period cramps." You head to Nanami's car and get in the backseat. Luckily it was dark out, and he parked in an alleyway before you came out.

Once getting in the back seat, you smash your lips with Nanami's getting on top of him and sitting on his lap. He starts undoing your white button-up revealing your dark purple lacey bra. He breaks the kiss, unclips your bra, puts it beside him, and starts playing with your breast, squeezing and pinching your nipples. You bite your bottom lip, trying not to let out moans. He starts kissing your neck. You start unbuttoning his shirt, undoing his tie. You kiss his chest leaving small marks. You go to his nipple and start sucking it, making him groan in pleasure. You go back up his chest and kiss him once more before pulling down your panties and putting them to the side.

He unzips his pants and pulls out his cock. You hover over his cock, slowly going down. He pulls out his phone and lifts your skirt, revealing his cock disappearing inside you. He takes a photo and sends it to Gojo.

" I sent it to him Y/n."

You hum in response, still going down. You were never really good at riding, but this seemed like the best way to have sex in a car. He grabs your hips and pulls you down a little faster than you were going. His cock is in now. You roll your hips, trying to adjust to his length. You bring yourself up, getting to the tip, and bring yourself back down. After a little you get faster; you could feel Nanami thrusting into you.

"Fuck~ nanam-"

You rest your head in the crook of his neck. You feel the knot in your stomach building up. After a few more thrusts, the knot snaps. You came all over his cock. He soon followed behind you and came on your chest. Catching your breath after your high, you look at Nanami.

"Thank you, Nanami."

He hums in response. He pulls a hanker chief out of his pocket and cleans up your stomach. You put back on your panties, and Nanami helps you with your bra. You step out of his car. Your legs feeling like jelly. You thank him one more time before heading over to your car. You get in and check your phone.

Gojo: Did you really fuck my boss Y/n?!

Gojo: What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Y/n: I told you don't text me unless it's an emergency. Me fucking Nanami isn't an emergency Gojo.

You put down your phone and laugh a little. You start up your car and head back to Getous apartment. You hope he's home right now. You don't know why you have been so attached to him ever since he invited you over that one night. He's just very comforting and knows how to keep stuff off your mind.