~3~

WARNING: Smoking (btw I have no clue how to explain how tf there smoking, so I hope you guys understand-)

-7:10 am-

You wake up to the sound of the shower running. You roll over to grab your phone, you check the time, and see how early it is. You get confused cause Gojo usually doesn't go to work until around nine, so why is he up so early? You hear the door from the bathroom open and see Gojo come out with his white button-up undone with nothing under and him in his work pants. You rub your eyes and sit up, looking at him weirdly.

" Why are you up so early?"

" Im going into work early."

He replied so coldly. He didn't even say good morning or ask anything. Was it because you were kinda a bitch yesterday night and was going off on him for not telling Getou about your guy's relationship after four years. Or was it because I wouldn't stop worrying about his girl co-worker that keeps calling. I mean, for a while, you have felt like things were a bit off between you two, but you never wanted to mention it cause he would brush it off and change the subject.

He finishes getting ready and starts walking out of the bedroom.

"Gojo.."

He turns around and gives you a cold expression, one that people would give you like you just fucked up big time.

" Are you mad at me or something?"

"No."

He walks out of the bedroom and continues downstairs. You get up quickly then realize that you were still wearing your work clothes from last night. *shit, I'm not going to have anything to wear to work*. You followed after Gojo. You were only a few steps behind him when he turned around.

"Y/n you don't have work until a while why you are getting up?"

"Because you seem mad at me. If it was about last night or earlier that day, I promise I'm no longer mad, and I forgive you, Gojo.."

He clicked his tongue, then turned around and continued walking down.

"Im, not mad Y/n just tried, I guess."

Fucking liar. You knew when Gojo was mad. You roll your eyes and walk back upstairs. You walk into your guy's shared bathroom and start up the shower. You take off all your clothes and brush out your hair. You place your phone on the counter of the bathroom. You step into the shower, and the hot water hits your back.

You do your thing and get out of the shower and wrap yourself in a towel. You start drying yourself when you hear the buzzing of a phone. You look over and see Getou texted you, and it wasn't in a groupchat with Gojo, just your guy's messages.

Getou: Hey, is this Gojos girlfriend I met at the bar?

Y/n: Yeah, what's up? It's hella early.

Getou: I have to get ready for work. I just wanted to know if you're free after work?

You look at your phone again and re-read the sentence. Why would he want to know? I mean, I don't mind cause he is super friendly but just me and him?

Y/n: Just me and you?

Getou: Yeah, if you're ok with that unless you want to bring Gojo.

You think for a second, then decide not to bring him since he's acting like a bitch. Plus, he might stay after work today like he always does work extra.

Y/n: No, that's ok. I think he has a meeting after work so he probably won't be able to come.

You hope that wasn't too obvious. You knew damn well Gojo doesn't have a meeting. If he did, he would have told you.