~ 12~

Warning: I typed this on my phone cause my Hot spot is running out so lmk if this sucks, also this chapter contains smut so enjoy 😍‼️

Suguru had locked his car and you two headed into the bar together. You were nervous and you didn't know why.  You dated Satoru before, there was no reason for you to be this nervous.  He held the door open and you walked in thanking him. Bright lights filled your vision and you could hear what sounded like millions of people talking. Everyone talking louder than another trying to hear each other. This bar was way bigger than the one you worked at. There were tons of people. You scope the area trying to find him. He couldn't be that hard to find. Just find a tall white-haired man with some shitty glasses and you're good to go. But you couldn't seem to find him. The music was so loud and everything was making you irritated. You felt a hand follow your waist and you immedently turn around  scared that it was some random guy. But only to be met with Suguru. You look him in the eyes then glance down at his mouth.

"You ok?" Suguru asked.

"Yeah, I can't find Satoru though. This place is fucking huge, way bigger than what I usually work with."

"It's ok, I didn't realize how big this place was until we got inside. Let's go walk around.

He grabbed your hand without hesitation and lead you through people and tables. You stayed close not wanting to be lost in the crowd. You looked up and saw Suguru waving. You look forward and see him. You frown and continue to follow Suguru. Not really even following. At this point, he was dragging you. You both sat down at the table, you sat by Suguru who sat across from Satoru. They started talking and you zoned out. Not caring as to what they were saying. You didn't want to look at Satoru. You wanted to cry. You missed him. But he did you wrong. You knew that. But you still couldn't help but miss him. Two years, you would admit though that it was toxic. Well, maybe not the whole time. In the beginning, it was good. You and him were a whole. But in the end, you weren't. Not even that last week. That last week you didn't know what you two were. Maybe just random strangers living with each other that had fucked before and loved each other. You feel your arm get nudged and you look up.

"What you thinking about Y/n?" Satoru asked with a slight grin on his face.

"Nothing, want something to drink either of you?" You asked trying not to shed a tear or two.

"Yes please." They say in sync with each other."

"What do you want?"

"Get me whatever Suguru gets," Satoru says looking at you. You could tell he was glaring you down, even though you couldn't see through his glasses.

"We'll get me whatever you're getting Y/n." You nod and head towards the bar. You were a little annoyed with Satoru even though he hasn't even said anything bad. Just him sitting there annoyed you. You wait a second before a lady comes up to you and asked you what you wanted. You ordered the drinks and headed back to the table. Placing down the drinks you also sat yourself down.

"So Y/n what's been happening in your life?" Satoru asked taking a sip of his drink you got him.

"Nothing much, I've just been looking at apartments to live in." You replied dryly. You didn't want to have a conversation with him. You felt as if it would just end badly.

" So who are you living with at the moment? Your parents?"

"No, take the hint, I'm living with your best friend." You looked at him and he frowned.

" Damn so you just gonna move on from me that fast babe?" He asked and his frown turned into a small smirk. You Scoff and take a long sip of your drink.