~7~

WARNING: Talking about smoking and relapse.

-7:13 pm-

You park your car in a parking spot and head up to Getous's apartment. Once getting up there, you knock on the door since you haven't gotten a key yet.

"Come in!"

You walk in and see him rolling weed. You walk over and sit next to him. 

"How was work?"

"Uh.."

You think about what you did with Nanami and feel your face get a little warm.

"Pretty good. I wasn't too busy today, so it went by fast."

"That's good. Do you want to smoke with me? Were going to have to do it inside since it started raining."

You look out the glass door and see that it is raining. You don't remember it raining while driving, but you didn't think much of it.

"Sure, but how was your day?"

"It was good. Did you get all your stuff from Gojo's?"

"Yeah, and I have it all unpacked."

He hums in response and hands you the blunt. You see him grab his own. You scoot next to him and turn your face towards him so he can light yours. He puts his hand around the flame so no air will burn it out. After doing yours, he does his.

"So Y/n, may I ask something?"

"Sure, what's up."

"So I was talking to Gojo today, and he was telling me about your guy's relationship, and he said you were always never trusting him. May I ask why?"

You let out smoke from your mouth and look at him.

"Why was he even talking to you about that."

"Well, because the conversation just got brought up somehow."

You click your tongue and inhale more smoke, then letting it out. 

"Mmm, I guess it could be from my ex. But it also could be from my childhood, but I don't think so."

"Oh ok.."

He looks forwards and continues smoking. You look at him and sigh.

"You want to know about my ex and my childhood, huh?"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm going to ask. That's just rude."

"Well, Im just surprised Gojo hasn't told you since he wants to go and tell everyone our business."

He blows out smoke and then puts his blunt in the ashtray. He then lays his head on your lap, waiting for you to start the story. You feel your face heat up at the sudden action he made.

"Im all ears Y/n."

You tear up a little from him saying that. You didn't mind sharing your childhood, but the fact he wants to listen makes you want to sob.

"Hmm, well, let's see... When I was a teen, I had a horrible relationship with my parents... I still do, but it's whatever."

"Well, if you don't mind me asking, why do you have a bad relationship with your parents?"

*Was man a therapist at some point damn."

"Uh.. well, because I was doing weed and smoking. Which makes perfect sense on why we always fought, but that's just them being parents. But they also always compared me to my younger sister."

He looks up at you while you take the last hit of your blunt, then putting it in the ashtray next to his.

"Were you supposed to be staying sober from smoking in general, Y/n?"

You pause for a second, then look down at him.

"Well, I mean yeah, kinda.."

"Like you were supposed to be staying sober even when you were with Gojo or only when you were a teenager?"

"... both maybe.."

You mumble. He gives you a look and then sits up and turns to you.

"Why didn't you tell me Y/n I would have never invited you over that night."

His eyes were red, so were yours probably. 

"Uh, idk. I guess I just decided it would be a one-time thing, but that didn't turn out how I planned."

"How long were you sober?"

"2, 3 years, I forgot to be honest."

He frowns at you. 

"That's it. I'm not going to be the one giving you cigarettes or weed."

You frown.

"Getouuuuuu, whoever said I wanted to stay sober..."

"Not you, but I'm not gonna be the one giving you that shit no more."

"So your saying I can just go buy it from other people?"

"No, I'm saying you should go back to being sober."

You sigh and rest your head on the back of the couch. You hear Getou babble on about you being sober and more shit. You zone out while he talks. He notices you not listening and hovers his face over you. Placing his forehead onto yours, he stares into your eyes.

"Are you even listening to me, Y/n?"

"Uhm, not really.."

He clicks his tongue and furrows his eyebrows. You don't know why but he looks so good like this. You cant tell if it's from the weed, but he looks extra good right now. You look down at his lips, bitting down on your lower lip. He sees you do this and brings his hand to caress your cheek. Moving his thumb up and down your cheek. You wrap your hands around his neck. You get him closer to kiss him until he stops right before the kiss. You whine in response wanting to feel his lips on yours.

"Can I kiss you?"

You look up at him nodding your head. He smashes his lips with yours. He uses his other hand to squeeze your thigh, making you gasp into the kiss. Sliding in his tongue, he deepens the kiss. After a few seconds, you guys break the kiss. He immediately moves to the other side of the couch, hiding his face. You feel your face get super hot. You keep side-eyeing him, hoping you didn't make him uncomfortable. He gets up, and you see he's blushing. He's about to walk out of the living room when he stops and turns around.

"Uhm, I should probably let you know there's going to be a party tomorrow at 8:30. You can come if you want. It's going to be at my friend's house since he just graduated college."

"Oh, ok, ill come with you."

You see him raise his eyebrows, growing more red.

"Oh, alright, ok cool uhm goodnight."

"Night."

He walks down the hall and shuts his door. *oh my fucking god  Y/n you fucked up so badly you probably made him uncomfortable, not to add you mentioned you relapsed because he offered you a cigarette. You probably made him feel like complete shit.* You groan in frustration. You get up and head to your bedroom. You get in a brown cropped cami with black sweat pants and get in bed. You're too embarrassed to even go take off your makeup just in case Getou planned on getting up and using the bathroom. You plug your phone in and set your alarm for tomorrow. You decide to go on Pinterest and start looking for tattoo ideas since you still want to get a tattoo done. 

You don't know if you're going to get a tattoo done by Getou after today. That would be so embarrassing, especially since you wanted to get a tattoo on your lower left abdomen. You turn off your phone and start drifting to sleep.