~10~

Authors note: HI! OK, so this is gonna be a lot to impact. So basically I'm so sorry I have not been updating, I literally moved across the united states to a new state and my mental health is shit! Anyways so I was YK scrolling through fanfics on Tumblr then I was like oh yeah I haven't updated my story in a hot minute so I came on here AND SAW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS!!?!?!? I love yall, my little Pookie bears. Anyways thank you guys uhm Idk why yall read this omfg. Another not, WHY TF DO I KEEP USING THERE LAST NAMES!!? I'm so sorry babes, I'm gonna try to use their first names cause I don't know what I was thinking. Also, tell me why I just re-read this shit to remember and THIS SHIT IS ASS. I'm so sorry. Anyways, I'll try to update as much as I can but yk life can be hard. 

-9:03 am-

You wake up to the sun looming in threw the blinds. You felt so sick. You have a pounding headache, your mouth felt dry, and you felt like you were going to puke your guts up. You groan at the light hitting your face. You faced the wall where the light was shooting, so you decided to turn over, being met with Getou sleeping like a baby. Mouth slightly open. Your eyes get big, and you try scooting away until you feel Getous grasp on you tighten, holding you close to him. You feel your face get hot. You lift the blanket to only see you in your bra and underwear. Now you're freaking out. What did you do last night? You try moving once more only to be closer to Getou than before.

"Stop moving so much."

"Sorry.."

You decide you will just lay there with him. After a few more minutes, you realize that you still have work and you were probably late again. You know Mr.Ijichi would not be happy with you being late again. Plus, you didn't even call him, letting him know you would be late. *I'm praying he doesn't fire me.*

"Getou."

"Hm."

"We still have work today. It's only Wednesday."

"I called in sick."

"Yeah but I haven't yet." 

"Call in later, I'm comfy."

He slides down the bed where he's now laying on your breast. You sigh and decide to just call in later. You decide your excuse will be you slept in from being sick and couldn't call in right away. 

"You know you were super drunk last night."

"Yeah, I know it's hitting me right now."

He chuckles a little.

"Did I do anything stupid Getou?"

"Not really although you did chug your drink and my drinks."

You groan and close your eyes. You felt so embarrassed. You kinda knew this was going to happen but you wish it didn't at the same time. 

"Gojo invited us last night to hang out with him tonight."

You slightly look down at Getou. Why would Gojo want to hang out with me? Didn't he get mad at me last night?

"If you're not down to go I can just tell him no."

"No no I'll go I'm kind of interested in what he wants with me."

"I was thinking you were going to say that."

You look down at him in curiosity.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Not in a bad way just I knew you would want to go for that reason."

You sigh in response and start sitting up. You really didn't feel like hanging out with Gojo but it was true you wanted to know what he wanted since he got mad at you last night.  Although, it wasn't a surprise he got mad at you last night. It wasn't like he screamed in your face and called you a slut, you both just simply made comments at each other.  On the other hand, you couldn't seem to pinpoint why he wanted to hang out with you and Suguru. It could have also just been because he was jealous, I mean you were hanging out with his friend of 4 years.

  You groan as all of the thinking you were doing didn't help with your headache. You feel Suguru's arm rest on your shoulder, he was warm and had a good smell to him. He didn't have a specific smell just smelt like Suguru, like home.

"You want some medicine? It would help with your headache."

"How do you know I have a headache?" You asked with curiosity in your voice.

"I can tell by your groaning and moaning you're doing."

You glare at him in defeat and accept the medicine. He shifts up the covers and gets up. He grabs the hair tie from his wrist and puts his hair up in a messy bun, revealing the tattoo on his back that he showed you the first time you two hung out. God you wanted to touch him, he was so gorgeous. You couldn't tell if you were in love or just wanted comfort as you no longer had any. At least not from Gojo.  He heads out of the room and you follow, not caring that you were half naked walking around in underwear and a bra. The same bra you skinny dipped in. When you thought about it, you realized how gross that was. The number of drunk college kids that were in that pool that was most likely fucking and puking made you nauseous. 

You sit down on the couch and Suguru brings you some medicine with a cup of water. "Thank you." You say softly, not feeling the best. He sits down next to you and pulls out a cigarette and lights it, he takes a hit and blows the smoke out of his mouth. Without a second thought in his mind, he immidently goes wide-eyed.

"Oh shit sorry Y/n." He goes to the ashtray that settled on the coffee table to burn out the cigarette but you stop him.

"It's fine, I feel too much like shit to even want to smoke." You chuckle at your own remark before laying your head on his lap. 

"I need to call in but I don't feel like it." 

"It's ok, just take your time Y/n," Suguru says looking down at you. He's always so kind, you just met him, and he's so excepting. You feel Sugurus hand run through your hair. You felt sleep slowly take over your body and you relaxed in Suguru's touch.