~5~

WARNING: Smoking

-8:15 am-

You wake up to your phone blowing up with text messages from Gojo. Luckily it didn't wake Toji or Megumi. You got up, folded the blanket, put back on your shoes, and headed out the door. You didn't want to stay because who knows what will happen if I stay with Toji. 

Gojo: Where you at.-12:20 am

Gojo: Im worried-2:40 am

Gojo: Whatever if you don't want to come home, then don't idgaf - 7:45 am

Jesus, what's his deal. Did I or did I not tell him in not sleeping in the same bed as him last night. You hop into your car turn it on. You decide to head around town since you didn't want to see Gojo yet.

-6:55 pm-

You've been driving for a few hours and decided to just go back to Gojo's house since maybe you guys can make up for yesterday night. You park outside of the house and walk inside. You can't seem to find Gojo on the first floor, so you decide you would shower and get into comfy clothes and nap instead of staying in your work clothes. You head upstairs and grab the door handle, and it doesn't open. 

"Give me a minute, Y/n!"

He sounds scared. Why the fuck does he have to door locked. He never locks the door because its always just you and him, so there was never a need to lock the door.

" Gojo, open the door right now!"

"Give me a minute, I just said!"

You start tearing up. You know what's going on in there. The door unlocks, and Gojo quickly comes out and shuts the door behind him. 

"Whos in the room!"

" No one, I was making a surprise for you."

"SUPRISE MY ASS GOJO!"

You move past him and open the door quickly before he can stop you. There lays a girl. She has long brown hair. She is sitting in your spot on the bed, covering herself with the blankets.

"Your Gojos co-worker, huh."

"uhm yeah. Listen, I'm so sorry I had no clue he had a gir-"

You turn around and start walking out. You feel Gojo grab your wrist.

"Please don't touch me. I will come to get my stuff a different day."

"Wait, Y-"

You rush out of the house in tears. The only reason why you weren't going off on him is because last night, you did kiss Toji. So you can really say shit. But still, they were having sex. You hop into your car and start it up and start driving. You have no clue where you were going to go you just wanted to be away from Gojo's house. You stop at a gas station and start texting Getou.

Y/n: Hey, you off work?

Getou: Yeah, why?

Y/n: Can I come over? Something happened.

Getou: Yeah, ofc, is everything ok?

You decide not to answer that question since he will know soon enough. You start driving over there, tears still in your eyes. You kind of knew this was going to happen, but you hoped you could have prevented it. If only you weren't such a jealous person. You pull up to the apartment buildings and park your car. You get to Getou's door and knock. He opens the door and lets you in.

"What happened?"

He asks. He's so sweet. He just met you, and he's so concerned. Your kinda happy you met him that day at the bar. If not, you don't know what you would do right now. Your eyes get watery again.

"Uhm- you were right. I just caught Gojo cheating on me with his fucking co-worker."

His eyes get big. He grabs you and pulls you into a hug. You start sobbing your eyes out in his chest. You usually don't cry into your friend's chest, but somehow this felt different. You felt comfortable doing so. 

"Im so sorry, Y/n."

"I- I should have been better to him."

"No no don't say that, that's his fault for cheating on your ass."

You sob for a few more minutes until you feel like you got most of it out of you. You lift your head up from his chest. 

"Shit, I'm sorry." 

You start wiping his shirt that was covered in your tears. You then use your sleeve to wipe your own that has stained your cheeks.

" Uhm, I'm sorry for coming over. I can leave if you want me to."

" No, I want you to spend the night. I mean, you don't want to go back to Gojo's place after that, right?"

"Yeah, bu-"

"It's fine. I don't mind."

He pulls you out of the hug and grabs you by the hand, and leads you to the balcony again.

"Is this your favorite place to be in your apartment?"

"Yeah, but that's because it's always warm and because I don't want my apartment smelling like cigarettes and weed."

You look at him In shock.

"You do weed?"

"Yeah, I was about roll some until you called. Do you want some?"

You sniffle then sit down in the chair next to him.

"Uhm, I've never done it."

"Really, well then, ill be the first to give it to you."

You nod your head. You don't know why, but you're not upset about the Gojo thing now. You kind of forgotten about it. You're too focused on him rolling the weed. He put the blunt between his lips and inhales. He hands it to you, and you do the same after taking turns smoking the blunt, he puts the blunt in the ashtray since it was gone. He looks at you and softly smiles.

"So, where will you stay now that you and Gojo are done?"

"I haven't thought about it. I could go live with my parents but there pretty much dicks to me. I could move in with my co-worker, but she might not let me. Im planning on getting my own apartment soon, but I just need a place right now to stay for like three weeks so that I could find an apartment."

" You could always stay with me until you find a place."

"Your too nice, Getou, but I would be too much of a bother."

He sits up and looks at you.

"No, you wouldn't. I may have just met you, but I enjoy your company. I wouldn't mind. Plus, my roommate moved out a long time ago, so I've had a free bedroom for a while."

"Only if you want me to." 

You look at him. He was so gorgeous. Its almost as if some sculptured him to their liking.

"Just stay with me Y/n until you got it figured out."

He smiles at you then gets up. He holds out his hand for you to take. You grab his hand, and you both head inside. He leads you down a hallway and into an extra room with a bed, desk, and dresser. 

"You can stay in this room."

"Thank you, Getou."

"Mhm, oh, and the bathroom is right here."

He taps two fingers on a door next to your room.

" And if you need me, my room is across from yours."

You thank him again and close the bedroom door. You take off your work clothes and sleep in your bra and panties since you didn't bring any comfy clothes. You get under the blanket and try to drift off to sleep, but you couldn't help but want to cry. You don't even have your own place. You have to depend on other people, and you hate that. You never wanted to rely on other people. You slowly close your eyes and drift off to sleep.