~8~

-8:37 am-

   You wake up to your alarm going off again for the 50th time. You grab your phone and turn it off only to see the time. You frown and throw your head back onto your pillow and toss your phone to the side of you. You sit up and start getting ready for work. Your already late, so you might as well take your time getting ready. Your about to walk out your bedroom door until you remember what happened last night. You feel yourself get hot. You crack your door slightly to see if Getou is out there. You'll have to face him tonight for his friend's party, but you don't want to see him right now. Not that you hate him, but it's going to be awkward. You don't see anyone, so you walk out, hoping he has already headed out for work.

"Oh hey, Y/n."

You pause in your steps and turn around. There Getou stands in only a bath towel around his waist. His hair was down, making droplets on his chest sliding down his stomach into the towel. He had a soft smile on. You look down from his face down his torso observing every inch you could see. He was fit and had a nice body. You feel your face heat up at the thought of what was under the towel. You quickly slap your hand around your eyes and turn around.

"Sorry, sorry"

"Oh, don't worry about it. Are you heading off to work?"

You continue your way to the door. Slightly making a peek hole threw your fingers.

"Yeah, Uhm, im running late, so I will see you later!"

"Oh, ok, cya!"

You shut the front door and rush to your car, embarrassed about what just happened. You even made sure he wasn't out there so it wouldn't be awkward, but that failed. Even worst than expected, he only had a towel on, and he probably saw you checking him out. You get in your car and put your head on the steering wheel. *How the fuck am I going to go to this party with him if I can't even face him in his own apartment.* You start up your car and head to work, flustered about what just happened.

-10:23 am- 

 You walk into work and get into the back room, where you see your boss standing there.

"You're late to work, Y/n."

"Sorry, I was puking all last night and this morning cause of cramps."

He gets red and fixes his glasses.

"It's fine. Just call in ahead of time to let us know you'll be late."

"Right!"

You softly smile at him. You can tell Mr.Ijichi has never had a girl tell him why she's late. Period-related, of course. But you weren't even on your period. You clock in and head over to the bar counter, waiting for people to come in. Since it was Tuesday, you realized it was going to be a slow workday. You regret coming into work, you wish you could have called in sick, so someone else had to take your place.

-7:48 pm-

You clock out early and head to Getous apartment to get changed for the party at 8:30 pm. You get to a red light and start thinking about what to wear tonight. You want to wear a dress and heels just in case Gojo is there so you can make him jealous. But also, at the same time, you don't want to go all out and embarrass yourself. The light turns green, and you press the gas. Once you find a parking spot, you head up to Getous apartment. You turn the handle and walk into the apartment. The smell of smoke from a cigarette fills your nose. You look around for Getou until you see his door shut and locked. *He's probably smoking and doesn't want me seeing.* You sigh and walk into your room, and start getting dressed. You decide on a black satin bodycon dress with a pair of black high heels with gold jewelry. You already have your hair and makeup done because you had to go to work. You finish putting on the last of your jewelry when you hear a knock at your door.