Prologue

"...It is been reported that Actress Lisa manoban has been under investigation for taking drugs.As of last Saturday a very specific video of her got leaked where she can be seen passed out on a couch and some illegal substances were seen beside her-"

"In a statement issued by Mr Lee,The CEO of LW company,He spoke against the allegations towards Lisa. He denied-"

"Are the allegations towards Actress Lisa manoban are true? Let's-"

All I can see was my name in the news when I turn on the television. Images and videos of me are being spread and shown in the news around the city.My face is everywhere in the news channel in the Korea and I feel like I'm being swallowed in by people's judgements.

I turned off the TV and wrapped myself with my arms to comfort myself. I can feel the anxiety taking over me slowly as I sat there alone inside my apartment.

"Calm down,Lisa" I muttered to myself "Calm down, everything's going to be fine!"

Tears soon found its way from my eyes and I hide my face with my cold palms. I cannot help but to cry like a child. What I was fearing since the beginning,It really happened.

Everything was doing just great like I had always dreamed of. My career,my personal life and everything! I was at the top! I was known as the top actress of all time! I was being loved my everyone just like I had always imagined. My fans and people in general used to love ME!

I was living my dream! After working day and night, Giving my all in, sacrificing everything,I had dedicate my whole life to this! I had dedicate everything on this career and when I thought I was finally at the top,I was shattered from the bottom. I felt like someone really pushed me off from the edge of a building.

My body was literally shaking when I woke up yesterday and found hundreds of notification on my phone. My CEO,Mr Lee was the first person to called me in the morning and he sound nervous when he told me to turn on the television. And so I did.

And the moment I saw my face in the news channel,My heart shrank.For a moment,I just sat there,Too stunned to even react to anything.

A video of me lying on a couch was everywhere but that didn't concerned anyone. What really concerned people was the illegal substances beside me on the couch to which I was totally unaware of. I had never even touched drugs in my entire life and I didn't even know that I was being videographed by someone!

But media doesn't believe me at all. I was being investigated by police and they didn't get anything in my home but that didn't stopped netizens from online bullying me through the internet.

My Instagram's comments which used to be filled with appreciation turns into something horrible. Netizens started to bashed me in the comment section calling me what not. But that didn't hurt me,what hurts me the most was even some of my fans started to turning their back to me.

I told the police that I'm innocent and I never even touched drugs in my entire life to which they told me that I had to take a drug test next week and my company agreed to the terms.

As come to my company,My CEO trust me. He said that he would do anything to get me out of the mess.

But the reputation I have build is already damaged. My fans and netizens will never see me in the same way again even if I'm proved Innocent. But who hate me THAT much to do such a horrible thing to me?What did I do to the him/her that I had received such a punishment!

A message on my phone distracted me from my thoughts. I picked my phone from the table and finally opened it. And as soon my eyes landed on the message,my heart stopped for a second.

I stared on the screen both horrified and stunned. My hands were shaking while I stared on the message.

"HOW WAS IT? WELL,I'VE FUN SEEING YOU SUFFER"

It was from an unknown number and I realised,It was just a beginning.

______