Chapter 12 (Twelve)

I couldn't believe my own eyes as I stared at my ex-bestfriend. The same girl who had betrayed me in the worst way possible and almost ruined my life.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her and I noticed how she was taken aback by my bold approach. She didn't expect such a harsh welcome for me. But soon,She covered up her surprise with a fake smile.

"Seems like you're not very much happy to see me after such a long time" She smiled at me "Well,At least I'm happy to see you!"

"Good for you then" I replied with a shrug. Not wanting to continue the talk,I finally glanced at confused xukun this time "We should get going"

"Yeah,sure!" He nodded at me in response. And I was so thankful to him that he didn't ask me any further questions and just agreed to play along with me.

So we stood up from our seats and make our way to the exit but as I was expecting her to stop me or mock me again,she didn't. She just stood there and let me go.

Before walking out from the exit,I glanced at her for the last time and finally walked away with Cai xukun.

Thankfully,He didn't ask anything about her. He just keep glancing at me and trying his best to make me feel calm. And I truly appreciate it because I needed it right now. But when we finally stepped inside the our company's building again,I spoke up.

"That was my ex best friend" And he glanced at me.

"And you don't get along?"

"She hates me" I replied, without looking at him "She always hates me but I was too naive to understand"

When he didn't reply,I continued "But when I realised about her true intention,It was too late. She almost ruined my life"

"And you forgave her?"

This time, I glanced at him and he hold my gaze "I decided to cut her off from my life. Forgiveness is only given to them who deserve it and she doesn't"

"And I think you did the right thing" He finally said "Cutting her off from your life is the best decision"

"Yes,I don't regret it" I nodded and finally looked away from him.

Soon I saw my manager beside my car and I waved to him. Glancing at xukun again,I said "Then, See you later?"

"Sure" And he smiled. After saying our quick goodbyes,I finally jogged to my manager who was waiting for me.

He spoke as soon I came closer "Is he hitting on you?"

I was taken aback by his sudden question,So I stared at him confusedly "What? What are you even talking about, manager-nim?"

"I just thought you both look cute together" He teased and I couldn't help but to roll my eyes to that comment.

"You and your matchmaking instinct" I shook my head and he chuckled in response.

"I'm telling you,I can see his interest in you"

"Yeah,yeah whatever,now let's go" I said as I finally get in the back seat and closed the car's door behind me.

__________________________________

Breaking news

Lisa Manoban and Cai xukun to star together in a new melo-drama called "Far away with you" directed by jang ko eun: CONFIRMED!

In April 3,it has been finally confirmed that Lisa manoban and Cai xukun will be starring in a new melo-drama "Far away with you" directed by none other than Jang ko eun,who is previously awarded for his drama "Mind" and "This is us".

The making of the drama has been talked for a very long time and finally in April 3,It has been revealed that Lisa manoban and Cai xukun has finally taking the lead roles. The drama's shooting is set to be shoot after April 7 and the drama is set to be release in middle of the june of this year.

I read the articles and finally sighed.

"What's up with that long face?" Hyuna interrupted me and I glanced at her.

"Mind your own business" I rolled my eyes and she plopped beside me on the sofa.

"I told you I'm Sorry!" She whined this time, pouting like a baby "I've no other choice! Jungkook was literally threatening me with-" But I didn't let her complete.

"With what?" I glanced at her,blankly "He threatened you that he'll expose your home address to everyone while he doesn't even know you properly! How could you even believe that shit?"

"I was too nervous to even think logically!" She confessed "And also I thought you two needed to talk out everything"

"We don't have anything to talk about" I muttered and sighed.

I don't know if it was the adrenaline or the realisation of the reality,My heart aches. The thought of him ignoring me like a stranger for the rest of his life,scares me.

Hyuna has come to my apartment as early as possible because she was feeling guilty of what she did. But I wasn't even angry with her at all. I was angry with myself and of my life.

"I'm sorry,Lisa!" Hyuna's voice interrupted my thoughts and she shook my shoulders slightly "I promise you that it'll never happen again!"

And I glanced at her "I'm not angry with you, hyuna" I said "And I don't even blame you for this. It happens sometimes"

"Thank God!" She took a sigh of relief finally.

After spending time with me,She finally leave for her schedule in the noon. And for the next few hours,To take off my mind from the thoughts of him,I decided to just scroll through my sns.

The director has called me early in the morning for the script. He told me that he will send the script through xukun who will be dropping by my apartment to give me. But soon an article caught my eye and forgot about xukun.

The article was written:

"...So finally SY entertainment has revealed the name of their new boy group which will consist of 8 members picked from the survival show. By the sources,It is revealed that "We8" is the official name of the group and the final line up or members of the group as follows:

1. Jang hyunbin
2.son Minhyuk
3.Jeon jungkook.
4.Hiro Watanabe.
5. Kim hyusuk.
6. Han Lee.
7. Kim hyunsuk.
8. Jack yamada.

The members has already gained many followers since their trainee days and through the show,so seeing the talented names on the final and official line up of the group, netizens cannot help but to get excited for their debut which is set on this week.

I felt happy as I read through the article. Seeing his name on the list made me proud and happy.He has always dreamed of becoming something that represent him the best so I think,He's on the right path of his career. He was made for this path.

But as I scrolled mindlessly through the article,another post caught my eyes for the obvious bad reason. My finger froze on my phone screen and stared at my phone,stunned.

It was jungkook's post and...

And he tagged me.