Chapter 33 (Thirty three)

After the recent accident,The director had make sure about the safety of the team by carefully inspecting everything before starting their shoot. He also contacted the manager of the cafe right after the incident and the manager apologised to them personally.

Today,They were shooting the part where the male lead end up telling the female lead to stay away from him. It was not like he did not like her but as the male lead originally had an introvert personality and cannot express his feeling properly,He end up hurting the female lead's feelings.

As soon the camera rolled, Lisa and xukun emerged in their character.

Lisa was once again trying to help him with some coffee because his hands were still injured but because xukun did not want her to feel pity,he end up snatching the cup from her.

"You don't need to help me" He said coldly "I can do my own job. You should care about yourself"

Hearing his cold tone,Lisa's eyes dimmed and the smile on her face froze. However not wanting to make the people around them uncomfortable,she managed a chuckle.

"We are colleagues. We should help each other" She replied but earned an indifferent gaze from him.

"Don't act like you know me" He said, turning his gaze away from her "And stop bothering me"

Hearing his harsh statement,Lisa's eyes blurred out with her tears and she bit her lips before she looked away from him.

"Sorry for bothering" She muttered and without any other words,She walked back to her table.

But when she was gone,Xukun has a complex expression on his face.

Finally the director said cut and they walked back to their seat to take some rest.

"I brought some sandwiches on my way" Lisa casually told xukun when they were walking back "Do you need some?"

"No, it's okay. I brought my lunch today" Xukun declined politely with a smile and Lisa nodded.

However soon he remembered his encounter with Jenna and he decided to tell her.

"Actually on my way,I met jenna-ssi" He told her with a calm look on his face "She invited you to her birthday party. She told me that she had tried to contact you but you did not to reply her"

Hearing him,Lisa looked surprised "Jenna-ssi?"

This was really a surprise for Lisa when she heard of her invitation. She was not that close to her yet she was invited in her birthday party. It was also a small gathering so it was very odd of her to invite her over. Did not she usually called who were only close to her?

Furrowing her eyebrows,She nodded slightly to him in response and xukun noticed in uncertainty.

"Don't go if you don't want to" Xukun suggested quietly and she turned to look at him.

His expression was calm but the worries in his clear eyes did not go unnoticed by Lisa. She smiled at him, assuring him that he did not have to worry.

"I will see" She said,nodding at him and he nodded back in understanding.

Soon he excused himself and went back to his seat for the lunch.

When she came back in her seat,Her manager informed her that jungkook has called earlier when she was shooting.

"Did he told you why did he called,oppa?" She asked as she sat and her manager gave her a knowing look.

"Maybe he's missing you?" He teased and she blushed.

"Oppa!"

"Okay,okay..I will stop" Her manager chuckled and Lisa finally dialled his number back,a slight blush still visible on her face. And as soon as she called,An energetic familiar voice came from the other line.

"Missed me?"

"Speak of yourself" She laughed,soundlessly "Wae? Where are you at?"

"Came to company. Some work to do" He said and she asked further.

"What work? Practice?"

"No. We will record one of our song for the upcoming album" He explained but he got distracted over something.

"Yaah! Don't mess around the studio!" He said to someone "Hiro! that's my bag!"

"Oh! I thought it was mine!" A muffled voice replied and jungkook scoffed.

"You have a white bag. How can you mistook with my black bag?"

Hearing him bickering with his members,A smile crept across her face. She was happy that jungkook was getting along with the members and making some genuine friends.

"You still there?" Jungkook's voice came again and she nodded.

"Yes.Just listening to your bickers" She smiled and he chuckled in response.

"These dorks are messing around the studio ditching recording" He complaint and she shook her head with a smile.

"Let them do whatever they want"

"What? You are also taking their side?" He exclaimed loudly and she laughed, amused by his response.

At the other side,Xukun's eyes darkened when his eyes caught her smiling but he torn away his gaze. He did not wanted to torment himself during their shoots. He thought that he had to work on his emotions so he was staying away from her as much he could.

However his heart was hurting in the process.

He gulped and once again collected his courage to look towards Lisa. She was still talking over her phone and her smile on her pretty face made a tickling sensation at xukun's heart.

Her doe eyes,her natural long eyelashes, straight nose and her plump lips,was like a god's best creation. How could not anyone fall for her?

Her beauty was a calamity for xukun's heart and he cannot stop it.

He pursed his lips at his thoughts and looked away from her. His eyebrows furrowed and he took a deep sigh.

How far he could able to torment his poor heart?

"Xukun?" A familiar voice brought back him from his thoughts and he looked at the person from whom he was yearning for love so much.

Unknown of his thoughts,Lisa smiled at him "Even though you've already declined. I think I really should share the sandwich with you!" She explained and added excitedly "This avocado sandwich is so good! You have to try it!"

Staring at her beautiful face,At that moment,All he could think of was: How could he ever be able to move on from her?

But again the love he was yearning from her could never be his.

So should he just give up?

Or should he give his best till the end?

"Sure. I will like to have the sandwich" He smiled back.