Chapter 31 (Thirty one)

"Oh hey!" Lisa greeted as soon she saw xukun infront of the entrance and he awkwardly greeted back.

"Oh,hi" He did smile but subconsciously stepped back "I was just going inside"

"Okay then, let's go" She said. And xukun walked inside the cafe first

Seeing his actions,Lisa did not thought much of it and just followed him inside.

As today,they were shooting inside the same cafe where they've shot before,Lisa was not unfamiliar with place. So she hurried to the make up room. She got her make up done and changed into casual outfit for the scene. She was wearing a light blue dress with her hair being curled up. She wore a blue sneakers to match it with her dress.

At the other side,For the scene,Xukun wore a white shirt with a black pant. With the outfit,He wore a white shoes to complete the look.

"Are you guys ready?" The director asked as they walked out from their make up room.

"Yes,We are ready" Lisa nodded at the director and without saying anything,Xukun just followed her.

"Okay then! Lights,camera,action!"

The scene was when the female lead helped the male lead to make a choco latte in the kitchen because his hands were injured. She wanted to return the favor as he has comforted her in her lowest time of life.

Lisa,emerged in her character and walked to Xukun when he noticed he was struggling with his injured hands. Even though she was curious,She decided not to ask.

"Um..May I help you,Jay-ssi?" She asked,slowly approaching from behind and xukun's eyes went to her.

As the male lead has an introvert and quiet character,He shook his head, declining her help.

"I'm good" He replied and turned away from to continue with his work.

When she saw he did not wanted any help,She became a little sad.

Lisa watched him as he was still struggling to pour chocolate into the cup. Lisa pursed her lips seeing his state.

Finally,giving a frustrated sigh,She walked to him and snatched the chocolate container from him.

Xukun was surprised of what she did,so he turned to look at her in confusion.

"It's so frustrating seeing you struggling" She said,pouring the chocolate into the cup herself now "You could just say if you need help. No need to act mighty and all"

"Got it?" Lisa asked and turned to look at him.

But as the male lead was supposed to already looking at her and got embarassed when he was caught staring at her,Xukun's gaze was not at her.

He was looking up at the ceiling at something.

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows as she clearly knew that he messed up. So she tried to improvise.But when she opened her mouth to say something,His arms wrapped around her and she was pushed at the side along with him.

With a thud, They fell to the ground and that followed with a large crash at the same place where they were standing earlier. Soon the staffs gasped and ran towards them in hurry.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Are you guys hurt anywhere?"

"Please someone call the manager!"

It happened so fast that Lisa did not knew how to react. She was still in his arms and her heart was still beating fast against her chest.

Her breathing was unstable when she finally saw a chandelier on the same place where they were standing earlier. It has crashed on the glass table and has shattered everything.