Chapter 25 (Twenty five)

We stepped inside my apartment and I closed the door. I didn't dare to look into his mesmerizing eyes,afraid of leading myself into some unexpected events and mess it up whatever was going between us,however his hands found my hands and he intertwined them together.

"Your hands are cold" He spoke and this time,My eyes went up to his handsome face while he flashed me a smile.

"My hands are warm. I can hold yours until it gets warm" He offered and I couldn't help but to chuckle by his cheeky suggestion.

"Are you trying to hit on me?" I raised my eyebrow at him and he shrugged.

"Maybe?" He replied and leaning closer to me,He smirked "Is it working?"

Staring into his brown eyes just make me remind of how lucky I am to have him in my life. He's like a blessing from heaven. But would it be too greedy of me to want a piece of heaven from him?

I gulped by my own thoughts and hastily looked away from his attractive eyes.

I pulled away my hands from his "Stop with these teasings" I said while I tried to calm myself by avoiding his gaze.

But it didn't work when his longs arms slid in my waist and pulled me closer to him. My slender body crashed at his and my eyes widen when I saw his gaze stopping on my lips.

Unintentionally,I wet my dry lips.

His gaze darkened by the small action of mine and he stared at me like he was in pain.

"Will you consider to date me if we kiss now?" He asked me out of blue and I stared at him confused and dumbfounded.

"What?"

"Nevermind" He muttered and before I knew,His soft lips crashed on my lips.

I felt like melting by the sensation and the minty scent of his. I closed my eyes when suddenly his tongue caressed my tongue.

The kiss was gentle yet slow and sensual. It wasn't like the one we have shared at the parking lot. Not too demanding yet the wants was there to feel.

He deepened the kiss as his long and slender fingers squeezed my waist while my arms went around his neck.

Hundreds of butterflies formed inside my stomach like it was meant to be there. His touch and the way he kissed me was so magical that I found myself wanting more and more.

I felt we belonged together right from the start.

But when I thought it was leading into something else,he suddenly pulled away from me and looked at me,his eyebrows furrowed,making me a little disappointed by the distance between us.

"W-what happened?" I asked him,my heavy breathing from the kiss still visible and he bit his lips, hesitatingly.

"I-" He muttered and stopped for a moment.

I noticed how his perfect eyebrows furrowed while his gaze dropped low. Along with his slow breathing,he wet his dry lips as if he was trying to say something but couldn't.

"Are you okay?" I asked, touching his warms hands and by the question,His gaze moved to my face.

He looked at me as if he was searching for something. His eyes roamed around my face like he was seeing me for the first time.

Even though I was too impatient by his torturing gaze on me,I waited for him to talk.And after a moment,He finally spoke.

"Have you ever considered to date any other guy excluding me?" He asked out of blue and I found myself dumbfounded by his sudden question. I mean I was expecting a question from him but never in my life i would've thought that this kind of question will be asked by him.