Chapter 23 (twenty three)

Jungkook was pretty much happy with Lisa's reaction to his touch. He couldn't help but to smile internally watching her stunned yet annoyed look on her face.

She was trying her best not to show anything and continued to focus her gaze on her plate but her eyes always went to jungkook and he seemed to enjoyed the attention.

Specially hers.

However their secret playful glances got interrupted when xukun stood up from his seat.

"Umm...excuse me. I need to go to washroom" He excused himself and as soon he was out of sight,Lisa was fast enough to slap jungkook's hands off from her thigh.

"What do you think you're doing?" She glared at him but jungkook could see a hint of amusement on her eyes.

"You tell me?" He smirked while she rolled her eyes.

"Stop being so cheesy" She muttered as she drinks her orange juice "We're not dating"

"Who says we're not?"

"Lisa" She replied, shrugging and he chuckled by her response.

"It will change soon though" He said and earned a stare from her.

"You can try"

"Sure" He chuckled once again.

After some minutes,He also excused himself to the washroom as he needed to use it. He walked to the washroom and unintentionally,met xukun in the doorway.

Giving him no attention,jungkook walked passed him. However xukun's hands stopped him. He rested his hands on jungkook's shoulder and jungkook glanced at him,raising his eyebrow.

"Do you need anything?" He asked and xukun looked at him. A calm expression playing on his face like always which jungkook doesn't like at all.

"Just wanted to have a quick words with you" He replied,his gaze focusing on him and jungkook smirked.

"So finally you decided to talk to me?" He asked,testing his patience "But what do you want to talk about? Don't tell me it's about Lisa?"

Xukun knew well that jungkook was trying to make him mad but he was too aware of that so instead of getting angry,he flashed him a small smile.

"Of course,I would definitely talk about the girl for whom I've feelings for" Xukun replied while jungkook's eyes darkened.

"But you know her answer,right?"

"She didn't give me an answer yet"

Jungkook suddenly smirked again "And you're expecting her answer to be positive in this lifetime?"

To this,xukun's gaze dropped but he replied slowly "But it's never impossible"

Hearing that statement,Jungkook's jaw tighten and his gaze over xukun became cold. The atmosphere between them was so quiet yet so intimidating that some other guys who were trying to do their own business got scared and returned back to their seats without using the washroom.

However,Both of them didn't even realise and continued glaring at each other.

"You are delusional if you think that Lisa will choose you" Jungkook said, glaring into his soul while xukun nodded.

"Okay. But let me tell you one thing,jungkook" He said and for the very first time,A strange shadow covered in his usually calm face.

"If she don't choose me,I'll make sure that she won't choose you either" He said,A taunting smirk appearing on his face "What I want,I always get it. No matter how I earned it"