Chapter 44 (Forty-four)

It was Sunday morning when Lisa was forced to go back to her apartment by both Jungkook and Hyuna. And to their relief, She finally agreed after being nagged by them.

She did put up a fight before agreeing saying that she was okay and she just need a cup of coffee to sober up. But this silly excuse was debunked by Hyuna and she was told off to go and at least to get a proper sleep and a shower before coming back to the hospital.

"My manager will drop you off" It was Jungkook who told her as they walked to the parking lot. But of course, Lisa got worried after hearing him.

She worriedly frowned and pursed her lips "But what if anyone saw us? Your fans will definitely know your manager's face and recognise!"

Seeing, how worried she was, Jungkook chuckled and caress her soft cheeks "Don't worry, They are busy streaming our new song" He told her and added "And I also heard that there is a steaming party in some of the cafes for our group so you don't have to worry"

"That's a relief then" Lisa finally sighed in relief and Jungkook smiled.

He then embraced her for a bit and kissed her forehead tenderly before pulling back.

"Go and take some rest" He said and Lisa nodded.

Finally they said goodbye and Lisa left the hospital with Jungkook's manager.

After seeing her off, Jungkook once again return to xukun's ward. And as soon he entered inside the quiet room, Hyuna's amused voice echoed.

"Have you checked the latest gossip in the sns?" She asked, looking at him and hearing such an abrupt topic, He shook his head honestly.

"No, I didn't" He replied and walked towards where Hyuna was sitting. Since there was some empty chairs beside her, He sat on one of them.

Hyuna laughed and pointed her finger on one of the post she was reading. She showed the content of the topic, excitedly.

"Some of the sources where saying that you and xukun are best friends that's why you are visiting him everyday" She said, laughing by such an unexpected theory "And that's not all, Some of your fans also came up with the theory that xukun's accident was the main reason of your hiatus"

Hearing and reading some of the post which were posted on online forums, Jungkook really became speechless. How come they are coming with so many theories with their own?

Him and xukun being best friends?

Never! Dream on!

But of course, Hyuna's way of thinking was different of him. She was happily chuckling and petting him on his back.

"Don't worry, It is only boosting your popularity as well as hiding your main reason behind the hiatus" She told him, putting her phone back inside her bag "So I would say that you don't need to worry about that and ignore it"

"I don't want to link up my name with xukun" Jungkook clearly speaks out his mind and scoffed "As soon as he gets out from his sickbed, I'm gonna break my legs and post that it was the reason behind my frequent visit to the hospital"

Hearing such a ridiculous idea and the passion for not getting link up with his love rival, Hyuna really felt amused. She glanced at Jungkook's serious face and shook her head in disbelief.

"You are really crazy" She said and stood up from her seat. She then slightly informed him that she was going to grab some coffee and humming a song,She walked away from the room.

Which leave Jungkook alone with unconscious xukun.

Subconsciously, Jungkook's gaze landed at the guy beside him.And for some reason, A thought popped up in his mind.