Special chapter (Inside the story)

"Jenna,We have two photoshoots tomorrow" Her manager unnie reminded her while they were still inside the car and she nodded slightly.

"Understood" Jenna said while looking out from the window "And unnie,make sure to prepare a bouquet of roses for the visit"

For a moment,Her manager looked back at the back seat at her with a sombre expression. She opened her mouth to say something but at the last second,she decided not to. Instead she nodded in response.

"Okay.Anything else?" She asked and Jenna shook her head,her eyes still looking afar at the distance. Her expression less face carrying a heavy unknown emotion.

After a silence of more than 15 minutes,Jenna's voice was heard once again "Unnie,I've left my phone in my personal room. I'll go and get it"

Her manager looked back, furrowing her brows knowing it well that Jenna's phone was inside her handbag and she was clearly lying. However she did not say it to her and pretend to believe her.

"Okay but hurry back" She said and reminded her with gloomy face "We also need to buy a bouquet on our way"

"Don't worry. I'll be quick" Jenna gave her a small smile and get off from the car.

As it was already late evening,No one noticed her. Jenna casually walked inside her company's building and took the elevator.

She stood inside the elevator alone with a blank expression on her pretty face. No one could tell what she was thinking in her mind.

And as soon the elevator door opened,She stepped out and walked to her personal room where she usually put her belongings while staying in the company for works.

She stepped inside the cold room and locked herself. Her eyes carrying coldness that also crept inside her heart like a venomous creeper.

And in a swift moment,She pushed away all the things from a table with a heart wrenching scream from her.

"LISA! LISA! LISA!" She screamed in rage "Why does it has to be HER? WHY??"

Her eyes were running wild with rage as she held her head and kicked a chair down again.

"Why it has to be her!??" She cried "This bitch is making me crazy!!"

Her once pretty hair was now messy and her clothes were disheveled,making her look crazy. However her rage soon turn into sadness and she fell down on the floor,sobbing.

"Lisa! You have destroyed my life and you're expecting me to let you live peacefully?" She suddenly laughed like a mad women "You're wrong Lisa! I'll make your life hell and watch you burn in my hatred!"

Jenna has been trying to take her down since Lisa debuted. She has tried every single way to tarnished her reputation with fake scandals yet Lisa always managed to get out from scandals.

That's when Jenna decided to step up her revenge game.

She planned with her close friends and fooled Lisa to visit an after-party. And soon finding an opportunity,She sneaked some sleeping pills inside her drinks. Lisa did not knew anything and so she drank the soda. And thus,She got unconscious right in the sofa.

And Jenna placed some drugs and alcohol on the table and clicked some pictures to leaked in the internet

Everything worked and Lisa got into a huge scandal.

Jenna was so happy with her victory however to her dismay, once again,,Lisa managed to get out from it. Jenna also deliberately blackmailed her but nothing worked at the end,making her almost crazy.

"If you had retire after the drug scandal,I would've let you live but now... There's no way for you,lisa!" She laughed harder "I'll definitely kill you this time. No fake scandal,no rumours...I'll just kill you with my bare hands!!"

"Just like you kill my sister!" She added slowly ,her evil sneer creeping even more on her pretty face.

__________________________________

"Anything else?" He asked as he put their luggages at back of his car and in response,Lisa shook her head.

"Nope. It's all clear"  Lisa smiled and seeing her cute smile,He could not stop himself but to pinch her soft cheeks.

"Let's go" He said and rubbing her cheek,Lisa pouted.

"Why did you pinch so hard?"

"I cannot help because you are so cute!" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her small shoulder.

"Whatever let's go!" She said and jungkook followed her inside the car.

Finally they started the car and they were on their way to busan.