Chapter 4 (Four)

The morning quickly went by meeting all the trainees of the survival show. I was little tired when I returned to the main hall to meet the original judges who were evaluating the show.

They were all professionals in their field. I had met each of them at least once in the industry. The vocal coach was the one who greeted me first.

She smiled at me as soon I stood before them "My name is Kang sujin and nice to meet you,Lisa!" She said.

"Nice to meet you too!" I said politely, smiling at her.

"I'm Bobby ha" The dance coach introduced himself next and just like that,They introduced themselves one by one.

"Thank you so much for coming here!" Sujin welcomed and I smiled at her.
"It's my pleasure" I said.

And with some small conversation,We finally headed to the main hall where the performance will be performed and aired based on the votings of judges and the real audiences.
I heard the loud cheers as soon I stepped inside the hall. They were calling my name and I politely waved back at them. And at that moment,I felt overwhelmed by the love and support from my fans. I didn't expect such a warm and positive welcome from them. The genuine happy faces of the audience lit up my mood and I felt genuinely happy after a long time.

All of my worries were gone as soon I saw their happy faces waiting for me. And I realised that Hyuna was right. Not everyone has to like me. Who are still waiting and supporting me till now is my real fans.

I smiled at them, happily and relieved.

Soon I make myself comfortable on my new seat and the other judges also sat beside me while I sat on the middle.

And finally,after some minutes,When the staff were done checking every sound system and other important stuffs,They signalled the cameras and the director to start the programme.

The trainees were divided into teams randomly ( A,B,C,D,E,F)and after evaluating their group performance and votings of the live audiences,They will choose only five best trainees out of them and debut them afterwards.

As I sat there, Waiting for the show to start, Unconsciously,My mind went back to him. What is he doing here? Is he following me? It's not possible,right? We had moved on so why would he even bother to follow me?

My thoughts were cut short when the music goes on and the trainees started to perform on the stage.

The first performance by the group A was pretty good. Their live vocals were very good even though they lack a little bit in dancing but over all,They performed pretty well. And just like that,The second group came on the stage and I couldn't help but to take a shaky breath when I saw him.

Jeon jungkook.

Jungkook was standing in the center and the audiences were going crazy before the music could even start. Unconsciously,I gulped and shifted on my seat nervously.

"Jeon jungkook has a very good potential to be in the debut line up" Sujin's voice interrupted me and I glanced at her.

"Ah,Really?" I asked and she nodded with a smile.

"Yes,He is the best among all of the trainees" She said "He always ranked first in terms of popularity and also in votings. He's an ace!"

I nodded quietly to that information and glanced at the stage just to get surprised by his intense gaze. His eyes were fixed at me.

And at that moment,All I wanted to do was to shrink into my seat and never come back. My palms became sweaty and my heart started to beat faster than usual.

And finally,The music started and he started to sing,his eyes never leaving mine.

And for some reason,I couldn't able to torn my eyes away from me. It felt like I was been captivated by him.

"I cannot hold my tongue,You gave me much to say
I'm sweating bullets, nervous that you'll push away
And when your eyes catch mine
I know I talk too much
So baby give me your two lips
And baby I'll shut up"

A lump stuck on my throat as I forced myself to look away from him and divert my gaze at the other trainees. I can no longer take this anymore.

Every words that came out from his mouth left a scars on my heart. It makes me hard to even breathe yet alone watching him sing. My vision become blurry as tears started to welled up in my eyes,much to my displeasure.

The performance finally ended and the audience roared in cheers. They were very pleased about the performance Including the judges too. They were all nodding in approval as they write something on their notepad. But to my bad luck,The host decided to ask me about my opinion on their performance.

"Lisa-ssi,How was the performance of group B?" The host asked and I gulped nervously. I don't even know what to say while jungkook was looking straight at me.

His eyes was fixed at me,never leaving mine for even a moment. And of course,I decided to avoid his gaze at all cost.

"It was great" I said, smiling politely "Their vocals are very stable and good!"

"Thank you so much,Lisa-ssi!" The trainee with a black hair replied and I smiled at him politely once again.

After getting praises from all of the judges,they finally left the stage to my relief and the show continued. It continues for almost 2 hours and by the time all of the performances were done,It was already evening.

Soon the results was displayed in the big screen and of course,Group B won by the highest voting for this week. Audience cheered happily as soon the results were shown. They were very much satisfied with the results.

Finally the shooting ended and I came back to the backstage. Even though I didn't want to face jungkook once again,I decided to congratulate the trainees because it will be rude to just walk away without congratulating them for their win.

So I walked up to their changing room with my manager and when I approached them,They were so surprised and nervous at the same time.

"Congratulations, guys!" I smiled at them "I wish all of you a best of luck for the coming week too! hwaiting!"

"Daebak! Thank you so much!"

"Oh my God! Thanks!"

"Thank you!" All of them replied in once and I was genuinely happy to see them so excited to see me in the first place. But soon,My smile dropped when I saw jungkook staring at me from his seat.

Apparently,He didn't utter a single word since I came in and honestly,I'm not even complaining about it. It was best for us to in pretend like we don't know each other.

So before,He could try to talk to me or anything,I said my quick goodbye and rushed outside to the corridor.