Chapter 10 (ten) :Past-2

Jungkook's eyes lit up as soon he saw Lisa.

"Hey!" He stood up straight as she walked to him, surprised to see him in the corridor.

"Hi?" She said,her cheeks blushing as she spoke "W-what are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for you" He confessed and Lisa's cheeks become red as she blushed. Jungkook couldn't help but to broke into a broad smile,watching her like this.

"She's cute" He thought as he watched her, admiringly.

Everything about her was amazing. Her alluring eyes,her pretty nose,her long eyelashes,her rosy cheeks,her red plump lips, everything was pretty to him. But on the other hand,Lisa was pretty uncomfortable when she noticed everyone was looking at them at the corridor. Whispers can be heard from the girls as they walked passed them.

And jungkook also noticed how Lisa was glancing around, uncomfortably. So,he spoke up.

"Will you like to come with me in my favourite place?" He asked and Lisa looked up at him, surprised by his approach. She blinked a little as she watched him.

Soon,She nodded shyly "s-sure!"

And without any warning,He held her hand in front of everyone and pulled a surprised Lisa with him as he walked. People gasped and whispered as they were walking through the corridor,hands in hands.

Lisa watched their intertwined hands as she followed him. Her heartbeat was beating fast against her chest and she could feel the thousands butterflies inside her stomach. At that moment,She didn't even cared about the whispers of the people at the corridor. All she saw was jungkook and her and nothing else around them.

The warm feeling of his hand and his mint scent became the favourite thing in the world. It hasn't been even two weeks since they started talking to each other but everytime they've talked,Lisa couldn't help herself falling for him.

She used to admired him since the start from afar but she had never get the courage to talk to him. But as if God has finally listened to her,they were walking together,hands in hands.

He made her feel special in every way possible. He wasn't anything like she had heard rumors about him from her friends. They told her that how he played with everyone's feelings and cut it off,when he was done. But he was nothing like that.

He was caring and kind. She can see how his eyes lit up whenever he talked to elder people. And whenever he helped anyone,He felt genuinely happy. Her admiration for him grew more and more as she watched him day by day.

Finally he brought her to the rooftop and turned to look at her "We're here" He informed and smiled "And I've something else to show you"

"What is it?" Lisa asked curiously.

"Follow me" He said, pulling her with him as he walked to the corner of the rooftop. And as soon they walked closer to it,He heard something.

"A kitten?" She exclaimed in surprise as she watched a small white kitten staring at them inside a box.

"I found him outside the school and brought him here" He confessed and she glanced at him.

"Did you fed him?"

"Yeah,I fed him some cat food" He replied.

She kneeled down this time and he let go of her hand. She was little disappointed but she covered it as soon as possible. She pat the small kitten and he purred against her hand.

"He likes you!" He smiled and She chuckled.

"Seems like it" She smiled, patting the kitten while jungkook watched her admiringly.

Those past few days became the most memorable days of jungkook's life. And the reason?

It's Lisa.

He had never been this happy in his entire life. Whenever he's with her,he felt relieved and complete. Her smile become his favorite view and her shy glances makes his heart flutter like crazy. He had never felt this way for anyone else before.

Whenever he saw her,his heartbeat began to beat faster and everytime he felt like he will not be able take this anymore. He couldn't even think straight when she stood beside him. She was making him crazy.

The only thing left for him was to confess and never let her go.

__________________________________

Lisa received a slap from her mom as soon she stepped inside the house.

Seeing this,Her sister came running to them. She pulled Lisa behind her and glared at her mom,stunned.

"Eomma! Are you being crazy?" She asked and her mom glared at Lisa in disgust.

"This crazy bitch made me crazy!" She shouted "All she bring is trouble in this house! Why don't you just die!"

Those words sank painfully inside Lisa's heart. She grabbed the edge of her skirt and tried her best not to broke down in tears. Her sister,Bona stared at her mom,shocked by her words.

"How could you say those words to your own daughter!" She asked and her mom spat angrily.

"Then she should've thought before going there and working in a convenience store!" She shouted "I wouldn't even knew about this if our neighbors caught her red-handed!"

This time,Bona turned to Lisa and asked slowly "Did you really worked there?"

Lisa opened her mouth to response but her mom didn't let her even speak. Before she could say anything,Her mom shouted angrily.

"What would she even tell you?" She glared at Lisa in disgust "Are you happy enough after humiliating me infront of our neighbors? They were literally calling me a bad mother and blamed me that I forced you to take the part time job!"

"You've bring nothing but troubles since you born!" Her mom said "You've bring nothing but dishonor to this family! I wished I would've killed-"

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" Lisa screamed this time and her mom stared at her,shocked "ONLY IF YOU'VE KILLED ME THE MOMENT I WAS BORN I WOULDN'T NEED TO SUFFER LIKE THIS!"

Her sister and mom stood there in silence as Lisa continued,tears rolling from my eyes as she looked at her mom "You think I've bring only trouble to this family right? Then why don't you ask me why I worked there? Did you even bothered to even think about the reason behind it?"

"I've been mistreated and neglected since I was born yet did I ever complaint about it?" Lisa asked, wiping my tears from my cheeks "They were right! They were absolutely right when they called you a bad mother! Because no mother will wish their children's dead!"

"LISA!" Her mother warned her but she didn't stop there.

"What? Are you going to shut me up again just like you do everytime?" She glared at her mom, disappointed "Have you even bother to thought when those nosy neighbors told you about my part time job that what made me work there in the first place?"

"Then let me tell you! I've been working my ass off because I need money for my school fees and foods! Which you've never even bothered to give me because you've never accept me as your daughter!!!"

Her mom stood there stunned by her confession and her sister glanced at her with sympathy. But she didn't need that anymore. She looked away from her mom and dashed out from the house.