Chapter 42: (Forty two)

"Babe, Have this sandwich" Jungkook's voice came on her ear at the evening and she turned to look at him.

He was now sitting beside Lisa and offering her a sandwich to her. As they did not even change their clothes from the journey, His face look dull and his black shirt a slightly crumpled.

Even though, He looked tired sitting beside her at the hospital room, He did not utter a single word of complain and kept accompanying her throughout the day.

As it was already late at the evening, The setting sunrays creeped from the slightly opened window of the room and fell on his handsome face.

He seemed not to notice it because he was staring at her for the answer.

When he noticed that she did not reply, Jungkook thought that she will declined the food once again just like she did at the noon. So he tried to pursued her.

"Lisa, You didn't even eat anything at noon" He said, furrowing his eyebrows "I know you're worried about him but how can you take care of him if you'll get sick?"

Hearing his sweet words, Lisa's heart felt like dipping into a honey bath. What did she do to find such a caring and understanding boyfriend?

She smiled warmly at him and leaned her head on his shoulder. She then quietly said in a muffle voice "Thank you for being such an understanding boyfriend. I thought you would be driving crazy in jealousy"

Listening to her teasing, Jungkook wrapped his arms around her and playfully pinched her shoulder "Do not test me, Miss manoban" He warned her "Only I know how hard I'm trying to control my jealousy so don't try your luck on it"

Lisa rolled her eyes "As expected from you dear Jeon" She said and hearing her remark, Jungkook chuckled.

"If we were in ancient period, You would've been the shrewd lord with one legal wife and hundred concubines" Jungkook joked and got a slight punch from Lisa on his abs.

He groaned and Lisa retorted "Stop saying like that. You know, Xukun is just a good friend of mine and nothing else. You just have a very jealous nature that's why you felt jealous of him"

Hearing her statement, Jungkook did not say anything not corrected her. He just smiled and kept hugging her.

Indulging into his warms arms, She could not help but to feel guilty. So she sighed and tilted her head at Jungkook.

To that, Jungkook looked down at her doll-liked face and wiggled his eyebrows "What happened?" He questioned and Lisa blinked.

"I'm really sorry, We couldn't meet your aunt" She said and Jungkook smiled.

"Don't be silly. We can always meet her later" He comforted her but Lisa felt extremely guilty by the situation. Thus, She shook her head repeatedly and looked into his deep eyes

"Even though I feel sorry. She might have been waiting for us and at the end, We couldn't even visited her" She said sadly but seeing her like this, Jungkook help but to steal a quick kiss.

Thus, He quickly pecked a kiss on her lips and moved back before Lisa could beat him up.

Lisa was taken aback and frowned at him "I'm here telling my worries and you're just looking for a chance to kiss me"

Jungkook chuckled and pat her head lazily "I can't help it" He said and Lisa rolled her eyes.

The evening was warm so their relationship was. Lisa stole a glance at Jungkook who was now typing something on his phone and then rested her gaze at Xukun who was still unconscious.

Watching him, Her original mood slightly saddened and she lowered her gaze.

For some reason, She do understand why Jungkook always seemed to be protective when it comes to Xukun. And she also believes that there will be some solid reason for Jungkook to do that too.

She won't lie but sometimes she also felt like there something hidden behind xukun's smile. The way his longing gaze lingered on her whenever he thought she was not paying attention to him. But what's the use of knowing his true feelings?

She has already given her heart to Jungkook and there's no 'if' in her life when it comes to him. She's super clear about her feelings thus she don't even feel necessary to find out xukun's true feelings about her.

She doesn't need to know and she don't care.

She has always seen Xukun as a friend and always will be. she was ready to do anything for him but-- as a friend. Nothing more nothing less.

Deep in her thought, She didn't notice Jungkook who received a call and left the room.

It was from his manager.

"Jungkook, Where are you?" His manager's voice sounded from the other line and Jungkook told him the current situation of Xukun.

However the next second when his manager once again spoke, Jungkook's brows frowned slightly.

"There are some reporters who have clicked some pictures of you with lisa-ssi" His manger told him seriously and continued with a worried tone "Even though, The photos are not publicly published yet and held for the time being,Now the CEO wanted to meet you personally about the matter. And he seemed quite frustrated"

Listening to him, Jungkook leaned against the cold walk and sighed. He pursed his lips and finally spoke "Fine. I'll visit him today. Don't worry hyung, I'll manage it"

With that saying, He finally said goodbye and put his phone inside his pocket. Soon a tired expression lingered on his face as he wondered alone what to do.

It was his good luck that the publisher didn't published his photos or else it would have been a quite a big scandal.

And it will not only effect him and his group member but also Lisa's career. She has just regained her reputation not long ago and now if she once again fell into yet another scandal and that also into dating scandal, Things will get much tougher for her.

His idol life has just began and also his fandom has just started to became strong thus he feared that once the dating news broke out, His fans will be dissatisfied and will attacked Lisa out of frustration.

Weighed by such a difficult problem, He suddenly gained a headache. He touched between his brows and began to worry quietly.

However his thoughts haltered, When a slender arm held his wrist and a familiar scent his nose. Instantly, He knew it was Lisa.

"What are you frowning about?" She asked as she looked at him worriedly and scanned his face.

He really wanted to tell her everything that was bothering him. But he didn't think that at the moment, it was wise to tell her.

Lisa was already too occupied by the Xukun incident thus he didn't wanted to pour more problems into her cup. After all, It was his carelessness which brought such a difficult problem right now.

So he decided not to tell her anything for the time being.

He smiled at him "Nothing. Just wondering what should I bring you tonight for dinner" He said and Lisa smiled back.

"How about eating out?" She suggested however Jungkook sadly could only reject her idea.

"Sorry babe, I need to visit my company tonight" He half-lied and Lisa looked at him worriedly.

"Is everything okay? Didn't you take a leave from your schedules?" She asked and Jungkook nodded.

"I did, however something had came up and my dear boss wanted to seek me from my dungeon" He joked and Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Fine, fine! But come quickly" She didn't doubted anything and said grumpily "And tonight I want some salad"

"Okay then" Jungkook smiled and playfully tightened his grip on her hands "This lowly peasant is always here for your service, my lady!"

Hearing him,, Lisa couldn't help but to chuckle. She pretended to get angry however her cheeky smile betrayed her.