𝟎𝟐𝟏

Home.

Athena's mouth hangs open when walking into the house

Athena's mouth hangs open when walking into the house. "You guys wrecked this place!"

Sam and Dean didn't want Athena getting hurt with the Poltergeist, so they had her join Jenny and her kids at the movies. They watched Cheaper By the Dozen 2.

"What happened?" Jenny asks.

"Yeah—Hi. Sorry." Sam gives the woman a bashful smile. "Um, we'll—we'll pay for all of this."

Dean pulls his brows together, he opens his mouth to object, but Athena shushes him. "Just let it happen."

"Don't you worry." Missouri speaks. "Dean's gonna clean this mess up."

Athena looks at her eldest brother and watches the confusion across his face. Missouri turns fo Dean.

"Well, what are you waiting for, boy? Get the mop." Missouri orders.

Dean's face scrunches up.

"And don't cuss at me!"

Athena shakes her head, "Ya see, I tell him that all the time Miss Missouri." She points at her brother. "And he never listens."

Dean's mouth hangs open and Sam laughs.

"He needs a swear jar." Missouri sighs.

Athena's mouth hangs open, "That's what I said!"

"All right, Chucky—enough." Dean mushes the side of Athena's face and she stumbles to the side.

While Dean cleans the room, Athena sat next to Missouri.

"Miss Missouri, can I ask you something?" Athena lightly kicks her legs that were hanging off the couch.

"What is it, sweetie?" Missouri looks at the girl whose eyes were on the ground.

Athena furrows her brows, thinking about her question. "Did my dad ever talk to you about me? About my mom?"

Missouri feels the bright yellow aura around Athena slowly morph into a sad blue-grey. "I'm sorry, Athena. He's never said anything to me."

Athena lets out a defeated breath and nods her head. "Right, yeah...I'm not surprised. Just disappointed—I guess."

Missouri pulls her brows together. "You need to get those dark thoughts out of your head."

Athena raises her brows, confused.

"You're not a half-blooded burden," Missouri says. "Your father, no offense—is a no-good drunk who only has revenge on his mind."