𝟎𝟐𝟑

Asylum.

"Just be careful

"Just be careful."

Athena looks at the eldest brother.

"The only thing that makes me more nervous than a pissed-off spirit is a pissed-off spirit of a psycho killer."

Athena nervously gulps. She follows her brothers. But the girl quickly stops, hearing wind blow past them. The siblings all turn around, seeing nothing.

They continue walking down the hall and enter another room. Athena looks at her homemade EMF in her hand. The sound of warbling is heard from the machine and it blinks red. Athena pulls her brows together. She lifts her head up, and sees the spirit of a woman. Her eye was missing and she was stumbling towards the girl.

"F-Fiddle..." Athena's voice gives out and she whimpers. "Guys?!" 

Athena's back hits the wall behind her. "Help?!"

"Athy, get down!"

Athena crouches toward the ground and covers her head. Dean shoots the salt at the spirit and it dissipates. The girl takes her arms from over her head and pulls her brows together.

"Are you okay?" The brothers ask.

Athena nods her head, still stuck on the spirit "That was...weird." She huffs.

"Yeah, you're telling me." Dean grabs the duffel bag and starts toward the door.

Athena jigs after her brothers. "Uh—no, I mean it was weird that she didn't attack me."

"Well, it looked pretty aggro from where I was standing." Dean says.

"No, Athena's right." Sam agrees. "The spirit didn't hurt her. It didn't even try."

"So, if she didn't want to hurt me, then what did she want?" Athena looks at Sam.

Sounds of crying is heard in the room beside them. Athena looks into the door and her jaw goes slack. Dean enters the room first, his shotgun raised. Athena looks down at her EMF and doesn't see it glowing anymore.

Sam and Dean slowly approach bed that was in the corner on it's side.

"You've guys got it." Athena encourages from the other side of the room.

Sam grabs the bed and pulls it back, revealing a girl curled in the corner. She turns around with a gasp and looks at the brothers.

Athena raises her brows and walks toward Sam and Dean.

"It's all right. We're not going to hurt you." Dean softly reassures the blonde, he lowers the shotgun. "What's your name?"

The girl slowly stands up, "Katherine...Kat."