𝟎𝟓𝟎

What Is and What Should Never Be.

chapter fifty , What Is and What Should Never Be

a/n : you're lying. we're on chapter fifty and we're barely done with this book...

I did skip a good chunk of episodes because I'm trying to get this storyline MOVING YALL 🤭

Also, the layout of this chapter/episode might be a little different. So, don't question it, just enjoy 🫶

━━━━━━━━━━

Dean Winchester woke up in a cold sweat.

He also woke up next to a naked woman. A smirk forms across his lips, then he pulls his brows together. He doesn't even remember getting into bed with anyone. Dean gets out of bed and rummages through the drawers of clothes that...were exactly his size. He slips on some clothes and walks out of the room. Dean flicks the light on in the front room. He pulls his brows together, the room was unfamiliar and yet it had him written all over it. Dean spots his phone on the kitchen table. He quickly makes his way over to it. He scrolls through the contacts and his eyes land on a familiar name.

Dean places the phone against his ear.

"Dean?"

"Sam."

"What's going on?"

"I don't know. I don't know where I am." Dean states.

"What? What happened?"

"Well, the Djinn--it attacked me," Dean says.

"The Gin? You're drinking Gin?"

"No, Ass-hat, the Djinn, the scary creature. Remember?" Dean tries to jog Sam's memory, which he shouldn't have even had to do since it couldn't have been longer than a day since they last talked. "It put it's hand on me, and then I woke up next to some hot chick."

"Who--Carmen?" Sam laughs.

"Who?"

"Dean, you're drunk. You're drunk-dialing me."

"I am not drunk," Dean says. "Have you heard from Athena?"

Sam laughs, "Yeah, of course I have. She's our sister, man."

"Okay, well, where is she?"

"Home." Sam scoffs. "Sleeping. Like you should be. Look, it's late. Get some sleep, and I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Wait, Sam! Sam!--"

Sam ends the phone call and Dean curses. Dean stuffs the phone into his pocket. His eyes trail over to the envelopes on the table and he grabs them. He reads the name 'Carmen Porter' but his eyes shift to the location and his chest tightens. "Lawrence?"