Dancing

(POV:Reader)

-"Y/n, Hamish is waiting to dance with you. Go" she was very demanding, I almost felt like challenging her by saying no. But thought otherwise, as it would only make mother feel worse.

I walked to the dancefloor, looking for Hamish. He was wearing an light cream colored suit, with his red hair fixed back. I joined him in the dance, cutting mid-way through.

-"Hamish, do you ever tire of these quadrille?" I asked him.

-"On the contrary, I find it invigorating" I giggled quietly.

-"Do I amuse you?" his expression fell a bit.

-"No, no, I had a sudden vision of all the ladies in trousers and all the men wearing dresses," I explained.

-"I think you'll do best to keep your visions to yourself" he asked me, why is he now telling me to keep them to myself.

-"When in doubt, remain silent" we continued dancing and I looked at the sky at the bird flying freely, until I bumped into someone.

-"Pardon us, sir. Miss Kingsleigh is distracted today" Hamish apologized.

-"Where's your head?" he asked rather harshly.

-"I was wondering what it was like to fly," I admitted.

-"Why would you spend your time thinking of such an impossible thing?"

-"Why wouldn't I? My father said he sometimes believed in 6 impossible things before breakfast"

-"Came along" he pulled me away from the dance floor, to a spot near a tree.

-"Y/n, meet me under the gazebo, in precisely 10 minutes" he instructed and walked away.

-"We have a secret to tell you" I turned around to see the Chattaway sisters.

(A/N):

Hi! So we stayed back a day, I got a bit sick and my parents didn't want to go camping if I was gonna be like that. But I'm better so we are all packing.

But since I'm better I decided to post an extra chapter, since I got ahead and started writing a new story yesterday so...yeah.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I apologize for it being a bit short!

Feel free to request and also thank you for all the followers and views, I really appreciate it!

Bye!