Absolem

(POV:Reader)

-"I'll escort you" one of the twins looped his arm through mine.

-"Hey! It's not your turn!" the other pulled me away and looped his arm through mine.

-"Let go!" they both yelled as they began to pull me.

-"Are they always this way?" I asked the white rabbit.

-"Family trait" he chuckled.

-"You can both escort her," the white rabbit told them and they both looped their arms into mine.

We began to walk to Absolem. The sky was dark, probably due to all the trees blocking out the sunlight. There were amazing little creatures here, a little rocking horse that flew around was one of my favorites.

-"Who is this Absolem?" I asked, after realizing that I had no clue to who this person or thing was.

-"He's wise," said one twin.

-"He's absolute," said the other.

-"He's Absolem" they finished together.

-"That doesn't quite answer my question" I mumbled.

We finally got to where Absolem was. The place was surrounded by mushrooms, and rather large one's at that. There was a caterpillar that sat on a large mushroom, smoking from a pipe.

-"Who...are...you?" he asked.

-"Absolem?" I questioned.

-"You're not Absolem, I'm Absolem, the question is..."

-"Who...are...you?" he let out a ring of smoke.

-"Y-y/n" I coughed out, due to all the smoke surrounding us, it almost looked like fog.

-"We shall see" I looked at him confused.

-"What do you mean by that? I'd ought to know who I am"

-"Yes, you ought, stupid girl"

-"Unroll the Oraculum" the little mouse unrolled parchment paper that extended a long way.

-"The Oraculum, being a cylindrical compendium of Underland" the white rabbit explained.

-"It's like a calendar" I stated, getting a look at the scroll.

-"Compendium" Absolem corrected.

-"I did say like" I chuckled, but quieted when they all stared at me.

-"It tells of each and everyday since the beginning"

-"Today is Griblig Day in the time of the Red Queen...err...Red King now" the white rabbit explained.

The scroll showed the twins, the dodo bird, the little mouse and the white rabbit and I, looking down at the scroll.

-"Show her the Frabjous Day"

-"Yeah, Frabjous being the day you slay the Jabberwocky" one of the twins explained.

-"What?!"

(A/N):

Early chapter! Yay!

I'm almost done with the story I'm writing, I think I can finish by today.

If you have any requests please let me know by today or tomorrow so I can start writing it. Or else I'll just choose one from my pile.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!