Back Home?

(POV:Reader)

My head felt heavy, I stood up, looking around me. I was back...but not where I had wished to be. I had returned back to the place I dreaded, the place where I'd have to give my answer if I were to marry Hamish or not.

-"You're very pretty, no wonder he loves you" I looked up at the tree where a girl with black long hair and a pair of cat ears sat.

-"Who-"

-"I'm the Cheshire Cat, friend of the Red King" she introduced.

-"He's going mad you know, madder than the Hatter looking for you"

-"How do I go back?"

-"You can't, you'll have to find a rabbit hole"

-"How-"

-"I don't know, but you'll know when you see it, people who have been to Underland have a...link to it"

-"I don't know where you'll find it, but you'll have to look for it around the world, let's hope you can find it"

-"Here!" she tossed me a pocket watch.

-"Wha-"

-"It'll tell you when your close, stole it from the rabbit himself" she smirked.

-"Thank you"

-"I'll give you hints and anything I find on the next rabbit hole" she said as she hopped down from the tree.

-"Until then" she vanished.

-"Goodbye" I told her, even though she had already left.

-"Thank Goodness I've found you, Lady and Lord Ascot don't look too pleased, you'd ought to hurry!" it was my sister, she was pulling me back to the gazebo.

-"Come on!" before I knew it I was back at the gazebo.

-"Well?" I turned to Hamish who looked a bit frustrated.

-"Are you alright, I've asked you to marry me three times now"

-"I'm sorry, but I can't marry you" gasps shot from the crowd.

-"I have important matters I must attend" with that said I ran out from there and called over the carriage.

-"Where to, Miss?" the carriage driver asked.

-"The closest dock you can find, I have a ship to catch," he nodded.

-The End...for now-

(A/N):

Did you guys like it? I really hope so, I loved this request!

I have a few things to say, that have to do with the book after this:

1.I won't post the next story till a week, starting from today, I have a ton of school work and tests, so I'm going to be very busy (Sorry)!

2.The next story, as mentioned before, is Tangled

3.I got a request for a part 2, please let me know if you guys want that as well

4.I'm starting to forget what I needed to say...

5.I'll update when I remember but, I hope you enjoyed the story as much I had writing it

With that said, I'll see you in a week!

Bye!