A New World

(POV:Reader)

I looked back at the glass table and a small glass bottle was there. I stood up walking to it, and placed the key down, taking a small amount of the liquid found inside the bottle labeled 'drink me'.

I had shrunk, and my underdress was the only thing that fit me. I tied it the best I could and ran back to the small door...that was locked. I walked back to the glass table, and there was the key, sitting by the edge. I noticed a little box near me, I opened it and a cookie with 'eat me' piped in black icing was inside.

I took a bite and I grew so tall that my head hit the ceiling. My dress had also stretched a bit, fitting me like a very very small dress. I grabbed the key and drank what was left over from the 'drink me' bottle. I shrunk once more, I ran over to the small door and opened it to find the most curious and strange place I had ever seen.

I walked down the steps that led from the door to the bottom. I had almost tripped from looking around so much and not paying attention to where I was walking. I walked through the already made path, which was surrounded by exotic flowers that were quite large and little insects that buzzed as they flew by.

-"I told you she was the right Y/n!" the same rabbit as before, wearing a waistcoat, told the other's.

The other's included a pair of twins who were short and plump, they wore overalls and striped t-shirts, with no hair on their heads. There was also a dodo bird, with bright blue feathers covering its body. As well as a pair of thin glasses that he wore.

-"I am not convinced" I looked down and saw a small white mouse.

-"How is that for gratitude, I've been up there for weeks, tailing one Y/n, after another" the white rabbit told the other's.

-"Doesn't look anything like herself" the flowers were talking now.

-"That's because she's the wrong Y/n" the mouse told the others.

-"If she was, she might be," the twin on the left said.

-"If she isn't, she ain't" the twin on the right commented.

-"How can I be the wrong Y/n, if this is my dream?" I asked. This was my dream, right? It had to be, it looked everything like it.

-"Who are you, if I might ask?"

-"I'm Tweedle Dee, he's Tweedle Dum" what strange names, I thought.

-"Contrariwise I'm Tweedle Dum and he's Tweedle Dee" the other said.

-"We should consult Absolem," the dodo bird instructed.

-"Exactly, Absolem will know who she is," the red flower agreed.

(A/N):

I'm really sorry for not updating, I had some family problems, but there all kinda solved now so I can continue writing. I hope you can understand.

I thank you for all the reads on all my stories and the new followers, I really appreciate it!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!