Cake

(POV:Reader)

-"That's right dear, we are all getting off topic and our champion needs her breakfast" the White Queen was back to her old tactic of pulling me, and to the kitchen, I assumed.

-At the Red King's Castle-

(POV:Writer)

The Red King paced in the throne room, going back and forth without stopping. Wondering if you had left on your own account or you had been taken. You couldn't possibly have left on your own, he thought. The Mad Hatter sat at his throne watching the poor King drive himself mad wondering where you were.

-"Damn Card Soldiers can't even do simple tasks!" he yelled frustrated.

-"You'll go mad if you don't stop, or at least leave a dent in the flooring from all your pacing" the Hatter chuckled while the King glared.

-"You don't...you don't think she left...on her own do you? No! Surely she was kidnapped or something..."

-"I'll ask the Cheshire Cat, she'd ought to know something" the Hatter pulled a little bell out of his coat pocket and shook it.

-"You called?" a girl with long black hair and cat ears, sat on the steps by the throne.

-"Took you long enough" the King mumbled, even though all three knew she hadn't even taken a full second to arrive.

-"Oh! He's got it bad!" the Cheshire cat giggled as the Hatter nodded.

-"Been like this all morning"

-"You think he'll be like this tomorrow?"

-"I think he'll have for sure dug a hole in the flooring by then" the two laughed.

-"What are you two idiots laughing about!" they shushed, but the smiles on their faces were hard to hide.

-"Well?!"

-"Nothing, just discussing the little problem his majesty might have," the Cheshire Cat giggled.

-"And that is?"

-"You'd ought to know, you're the one with it"

-"You two tell me now or I'll have you be-headed!!"

-"You're in love aren't you?" the Cheshire Cat asked, a sly smile plastered on her face.

-"Don't be ridiculous!" the King yelled, turning a bit pink.

-"Me? Ridiculous?!"

-"I'm not the one pacing around for some girl!" the King sighed in defeat, and continued his pacing.

-"If it puts you at ease I'll go check on her" with that said the Cat vanished.

-Back To The White Queen's Castle-

(POV:Reader)

-"You sure you don't want to be our champion, you'd be helping us a lot" the White Queen had cooked breakfast, which was a vast amount of sweets and cakes.

-"I wouldn't fight or hurt Jack even if my life depended on it" I told her, a bit timidly, as the smile on her face was starting to scare me.

-"We'll have to look for another champion then" she sighed and handed me a plate of small cakes, I took one.

-"I'll do you the favor of taking you back then" she pointed at the little cake I had taken.

-"What does it do?" I asked, inspecting it a bit.

-"Well, take you back, of course!"

-"Why would you help me? I just said I didn't want to help you"

-"There's no point in keeping you if your to be no help, might as well take you back where you want to go"

-"Thank you, I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help, but I'm sure you'll find someone to help you" I took a bite of the cake, feeling slightly dizzy.

(A/N):

Last chapter comes out tomorrow!

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!

Also, I have a list set up of the next few stories (they are requested ones):

-first(or after this story) is Tangled

-Next is The Wizard of Oz

-After is Hotel Transylvania

-And another person requested a second part to this story, so I'll do that after this

Any other requests you guys have can be added on, feel free to ask!

Bye!