Dinner

(POV:Reader)

The dress fit me perfectly, it almost weirded me out how exact it was on my curves and in length. I walked out and the Mad Hatter clapped, whether it was for me or the dress, is up to him.

-"The Red King is having dinner, three rights, four lefts, down the halfway and two more rights" he said and pushed me out of the room, slamming the door shut.

-"...Oh, dear" I walked through the hallways, it hadn't helped one bit that they all looked identical.

-"How many rights did he say?" I walked around aimlessly, I'd probably find the dining room eventually...right?

-Eventually-

-"It isn't polite to keep people waiting" I had finally found the dining room thanks to a little frog who had shown me the way.

-"I apologize" he gestured to the chair next to him, and one of the card guards pushed it in as I sat.

-"Well, go on," he told me as he played around with the glass flute in his hand.

All of the dinner items were pastries and cakes, adorned with fresh fruits and flowers. There were so many of them, one cake seems enough for at least four people. I took a few tarts and a slice of cake, they tasted heavenly.

-"Is it to your liking?"

-"Yes, but aren't you going to have some?" I noticed his plate was empty.

-"I already ate"

-"Then why is the table full, are there other guests?"

-"No" this seems rather wasteful, if there were no other guests and he had already eaten why make so much.

-"If there are no guests and you already ate, why make so much?"

-"I didn't know what you'd like"

-"Anything would have been fine" he hummed and I continued eating.

-After Dinner-

After I had eaten dinner, we took a walk around the castle. The afternoon sun was long gone and was now replaced by the moon, which I could have sworn had a smiling mouth on it.

-"This is it" I turned my attention from the windows to him.

-"This is...?"

-"Your room" he opened the door.

The walls were white, a chandelier hung from the center, red ruby's hanging from it. There was a large bed with red and gold covers and a white nightstand next to it. On the far corner was a large white wardrobe and a vanity.

-"This is for me?" it seemed like something out of a fairy tale book.

-"Have you no rooms in your land?" I giggled at his comment.

-"We do, it's just, I've never seen a room as beautiful as this"

-"Thank you" I gave him a hug, wrapping my hands around his neck.

-"The Mad Hatter made you a dresses, I had other servants go out to get you anything else that you'd need" I let go of the hug and nodded.

-"Goodnight" he kissed my hand and left.

-"Goodnight" I mumbled, even though he had already left.

(A/N):

My friends birthday is today and I spent all of last night making her a cake. So that is why I couldn't update, but you'll have this update and another one in the afternoon!

Bye!