Red VS. White

(POV:Reader)

-"What are you doing here?" I asked.

-"The King needed a new tailor, the other one's head was cut off, couldn't really make a hat with his head sliced off you know" he laughed.

-"Aren't you afraid he'll cut your head off too?"

-"I've known the King for a while, he's not as bad as he seems"

-"His mother left a bad impression though"

-"Do you know the white rabbit, the twins and little mouse?" his expression changed.

-"I did" he walked around the room looking at different fabrics.

-"And...?"

-"They have there minds set on evil vs. good, they don't want to move on, kinda stuck in the past, you could say"

-"Especially Absolem, he run's it all, manipulating everyone's perspectives"

-"What do you mean?"

-"If you've met them, I'm sure they've told you all about Frabjous Day" I nodded as a 'yes'.

-"It's been a tradition for the White and Red Queen's for centuries, a way to show off which land is stronger and better..."

-"After the Red Queen's passing everyone refused to accept the Red King's request"

-"They only saw Red as something barbaric, didn't want to accept the fact that Red wanted peace"

-"So, with his plead of harmony being rejected the King became what they accused him to be, henceforth all the chopping heads and stuff"

-"If you asked me, it seems more of a family trait, but who knows?" he laughed to himself.

-"So I don't have to slay anything then?"

-"If your with the Red King no, White Queen yes"

-"And done!" I looked over to his workbench where he had a beautiful red dress with black bows at the bottom that held ruffles in place.

-"It's wonderful" I complimented.

-"It's yours"

-"What?!" he grabbed the dress and pushed me into a separate room with it.

-"What is it with people pushing me around today?" I mumbled to myself.

(A/N):

Hi! I'm back, I know I said I was going to update on sunday but we had gone camping to see the stars and stuff. Originally were supposed to come back on sunday, but we all didn't want to go to work or school so we stayed another day!

But no more camping for a bit, so we are back to regular updates!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!