Attack!

(POV:Reader)

-"Oh, yeah! That being you there with the vorpal sword" one twin explained, pointing at the y/h/c haired girl.

-"No other sword can kill the Jabberwocky" the other continued.

-"But know that history on the Oraculum isn't always set, this has been the same tradition since the Red Queen, who knows what her son will do" Absolem admitted.

-"I-I can't do this" I didn't even know what a Jabberwocky was, but the name terrified me.

-"Absolem, is she the right Y/n?" the white rabbit asked.

-"Not hardly" he answered.

-"I told you!" the white mouse exclaimed.

-"Oh, dear"

-"I said so"

-"I said so"

-"Contrariwise, you said she might be"

-"No! You said she would be if she was" the twins fought amongst each other, deciding which one was right.

-"Little imposter, pretending to be Y/n, she should be ashamed" one of the flowers scoffed.

-"I was so certain of you," the white rabbit admitted sadly.

-"I'm sorry I don't mean to be the wrong Y/n" I apologized.

-"Wait! This is my dream, that means I'll wake up and you'll all disappear" I closed my eyes then opened them, but I didn't wake up.

-"That's odd, maybe pinching will work" I pinched myself, but nothing happened, well sort of, a large creature, with white and grey fur jumped out of a wall.

-"Bandersnatch!"

-"Bandersnatch!"

We all ran as the Bandersnatch chased me and the cards chased the others. The cards seemed to be made of metal, their amour squeaked as they ran after us. They were all red with black little hearts printed on them.

The card guards caught a few flamingos, the white rabbit and some of the other creatures I had met. If the other's need Y/n to slay the Jabberwocky, that means the cards probably want her too. And they would probably prefer a girl who is to kill the Jabberwocky to stop her...right? Well, lets hope so, and maybe I can put in a deal.

-"STOP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, hoping everybody could hear me.

-"If you're looking for Y/n, that's me, I'll come with you willingly if you let everyone go" the card guards gave each other quick glances and quiet mumbles before they dropped each of the creatures I had met.

(A/N):

Sorry for the late chapter, got  bit busy!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Bye!