The Engagement

(POV:Reader)

I stood at the gazebo with Hamish, who was down on one knee. Everyone was staring at the two of us, causing me to feel nervous and pressured. Two feelings that I very much disliked.

-"Y/n Kingsleigh..." he held my hands.

-"Hamish"

-"What is it?" he asked, a bit annoyed.

-"You have a caterpillar on your shoulder" a little blue caterpillar crawled on his shoulder.

-"Ew" he was ready to kill it before I stopped him.

-"Don't hurt him" I picked up the little caterpillar and moved him away, putting him down softly.

-"You'll want to wash that finger" he told me, with a look of disgust plastered onto his face.

-"Y/n Kingsleigh, will you be my wife?"

-"Well...everyone expects me to, and you're a lord, my face won't last, and I don't want to end up like..."

-"But this is happening so quickly, I..." I pulled my hands away softly, walking away slowly.

-"I think I..."

-"I think I..." I turned over to the bushes and the rabbit was there, pointing at a clock.

-"I think I...need a moment" I ran away, rushing after the rabbit.

I ran after the rabbit, going past trees and flowers, and bushes full of white roses. I had to duck several times to not hit my head against the large tree branches. I ran for a long time until I reached an old and large tree where the rabbit went through a hole.

-"Hello?" I called out looking into the hole, kneeling forward to take a look.

-"Ahhhh!" my hand had slipped and I ended up falling through.

It was a very large and deep hole, I had bumped and been pushed into many objects. I fell for a very long time before falling onto a bed and bouncing off to continue falling. My screams echoed loudly as I fell, my hair was undone from the way it was tied, and I had fallen onto the harsh floor with a loud thump. I fell once more when I realized I was upside down, this fall seemed a bit harsher then the last.

I looked around the room, it was full of doors. But I soon discovered none opened, they all needed a key. I found a key, sitting on a glass table, but once again none of the doors unblocked. I moved over a randomly placed curtain that had a rather tiny door hidden behind it. It opened, but I was too big to fit inside.

(A/N):

Sorry for the late chapter! 

Got a bit carried away with organizing the next movies I'll be writing and stuff like that.

I would love to do a Harry Potter book, but I want to do and base them on all seven books and 7 1/2 movies.

The only problem I have is what should it be? Draco x Reader or Harry x Reader?

I'm not writing it till later on, but if you have a preference (between Harry and Draco) please let me know!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!