Painting the Roses Red Part 2

(POV:Reader)

After a while of silence the rabbits finally returned with buckets of crimson red paint. I dipped a paintbrush in the paint, and began to paint the white rose petals red. The rabbits and I had fun painting the roses, we had a few competitions to see how fast we could paint a complete flower, which was a tie. And as much as I was enjoying this, Jack was not.

He stood by the paint buckets with his arms crossed. I had asked him several times to join us but he scoffed in return saying it was the rabbits job. A bit frustrated and tired of his negativity I went and put some paint on his cheek. I giggled but stopped when the rabbits began to run away.

He pushed me against the bushes, I tried to get out but his hold was tight. I felt my face redden as he stared at me.

-"You think that's funny don't you?" I gulped.

He lifted his hand and I closed my eyes shut, trying to back away, but had no success as I was against a bush ledge. I opened them as I felt something smudge against my cheek, his hand red, with a smirk plastered on his lips.

-"Your cheeks are so red, you don't even need the paint" he chuckled and I pouted.

-"Very funny, now let go so we can paint the flowers" I told him trying to get away.

-"No, I don't think I will, I kinda like it here" he leaned closer to my face.

-"Well, I don't" I stepped on his foot, and he backed away.

I took this as an opening and ran into the maze. Maybe not the brightest idea I have had, since I had no idea how to get around, and he was now chasing after me.

I had not reached any dead ends...yet, which was a relief as I had no intention to do so. I continued running until I was pulled back from the waist.

-"You really shouldn't wander off, especially if you don't know where you're going..." he hummed into my ear as he held me tightly.

-"Do you want to play croquet?"

-"Play what?" I asked.

-"You don't have croquet in your world?" I gave a confused look.

-"No?"

You know I'm starting to think he's bipolar or something. He was being all weird earlier and now he has a smile on his face as he pulls me along the maze. I was getting a bit dizzy from all the sudden turns as he pulled me along, walking faster each time.

-"S-Slow down" I told him, which was probably a mistake as he pulled me faster.

-"We're here!" he let go of my hand as he unlocked the door to a large set of gold gates.

The only way to see the inside was the gates, as they were thin-like and could be easily compared to a wired gate door. The rest of the place was covered or better said blocked by  white brick walls that had vines growing down them. There were also some heart shaped bushes, evenly spaced across the top.

-"Come on" he took my hand and we walked in.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

Please comment, I love reading them!

And as always, requests are welcome!

Bye!