✯ Chapter 1 ~ Poof ✯

*Clang
*Clang
*Clang

You opened your eyes and your hands automatically searched for your bedside table. You gripped onto it as you move your feet out of the comfy bed and your feet started searching for their fluffy slippers.

*Clang
*Clang
*Clang

"Hey! Will you stop playing with my wok and kitchen utensils again?" You shouted, enough for him to hear it. You stood up carefully as your hands find the familiar objects leading to the door, as your guide.

You walked further and felt the door opened before you even touched the door knob. Thankfully, your pretty face didn't collide with the door.

"Thank goodness, you're already awake. I've made you breakfast. C'mon. I'll feed you, sweetie." You heard his familiar smooth voice welcome you. Your lips automatically formed into a smile as you heard his voice again.

"Stop calling me sweetie again. You're making me uncomfortable." You said as you combed your hair with your fingers as you hear him laugh.

"Sorry, sweetie but I like it."

You lightly flinched as you felt his warm hands intertwined with yours. You felt safe again.

You two started to walk out of your room. You felt him let go of one of your hands and heard the closing of your door. After seconds, you felt him intertwine your fingers with his again.

"I don't like your house, Minji. You should just have an apartment than having a two-story house. Didn't you feel tired going up and down without company before? I'm glad that I met you and had this opportunity to take care of you." You heard him say as he guided you the way downstairs.

You felt your cheeks burning. These familiar feeling again. He always finds a way to make you blush.

"I can't just abandon this house." You sighed but smiled again. "I did feel tired but I got used to it already. My father wanted me to have a maid here but I declined his offer. I don't want to be a burden to anyone anymore." You said as you thought of making your father stressed out again.

"Honestly," You started as you felt him stop on his tracks. You stopped too. "I feel like I'm being a burden to you too. You're just so nice to me even though I'm just a blind stranger you met on the street, who's helplessly being a target of evil goons. I-I didn't know what to do. I-I don't want--" You felt his finger went over your lips to shut you up.

"Shush now, baby. I'm here now, okay? I'll never leave you alone." You heard him say as he pulled you closer to him. You snuggled closer to his chest and sniffed him like a dog. "My goodness, Minji. Stop being so emotional, it's too early for that. Let's eat now, okay?" You hear him say as you felt him kissed the top of your head.

"Okay, sir! Let's go!" You cheered as you tugged on his shirt. You suddenly felt his arms under your knees and POOF.
You're floating.

"Yah! Can you please warn me when you'll sweep me off the floor like that again? Gosh, you almost gave me a heart attack." You heard him chuckle at your statement as you felt him continue walking downwards. Meaning, he's on his way downstairs already. Unlike when you made your way downstairs before, it almost took 2 hours in doing it.

"Why? Did my heart, attack yours again? Aish. I told him to keep calm whenever you're around but I guess, he can't help it either." You heard him say as you felt your cheeks burning again.

"Will you stop that?" You said, feeling shy all of a sudden. You looked away, as if you can avoid his gaze when you can't even see him.

"Stop what?"