✯ Chapter 7: Thunder ✯

You shivered as the thunder roared loudly, almost making you fall from the bed. You grasped on your blanket tighter, hiding under the covers with your eyes closed tight. Your dog, Byul, whining under your bed, adding fear to your already boiling heart.

"Please stop. Stop it. Please." You chanted, attempting to stop the loud roars of thunder with your small voice.

Luhan was already home but he must be sleeping in his room right now. You can't just shout for him or knock on his door so sudden just because you're scared of thunder, right?

He must be tired from work. You shouldn't bother him. That's the least thing you can give to him.

As if feeding from your fear, the thunder roared louder than earlier with the continuous drops of rain on your roof.

You're scared.

"Lulu." You whimpered as you put your hands on your ears.

The door opened, creaking as Luhan comes in with his favorite hotdog pillow. He looks over to your shivering form under the blanket and quickly locked the door before walking to your bed.

Luhan sighed as he sat beside you, putting his hotdog pillow on the other side of you. He slowly pulled the top of your blanket.

You shrieked as you felt hands tearing your blanket away from you.

"Hey, hey, princess. It's me. It's Luhan. Calm down, okay?"

You quickly wrapped your arms where you heard him speak. Your arms successfully snaking their ways on his waist. Luhan chuckled, arranging the blanket and covering it on top of him, pulling you closer as he laid down beside you.

Byul stopped crying, falling back to sleep as the thunder fell silent.

"Were you scared?" He asked, caressing your silky hair as you snuggled on his chest.

"Hmm." You nodded.

"I'm here now, so you don't have to be."

Luhan hummed a song, lulling you to sleep.

But you just can't.

Having him this close to you, your heart was beating abnormally.

Was I always like this when he's around?

"Luhan." You called, eyes still closed. Luhan stopped humming but his fingers didn't stop from running through your hair.

"What is it?"

"Am I still in danger?" You whispered as if it's a secret.

Luhan stopped from moving his fingers and wrapped it on your shoulders instead, pulling you as close as possible.

"You're not in danger as long as you're by my side. So don't go anywhere without my consent, okay?" Luhan answered as if he's talking to a kid.

"What if you're the one who's not by my side, Lu?"

"That won't happen, princess." Luhan said that made you frown. Luhan saw that and chuckled nervously. "Well, if I'm not there physically, you know I'll always call you from time to time. And," He kissed your forehead. Blush started spreading on your cheeks.

Oh my gosh.

"...I won't let you be alone. You'll always have company. Maybe the three idiots or just two of them. No more less than 2."

You bit your lip.

"B-but what if I only want you?" You whispered, getting redder than before. Luhan's chest vibrated, letting you know that he's laughing silently.