✯ Chapter 19: Afraid ✯

"Hmm." You hummed happily as you look at the rows of notebooks and notepads displayed in the store.

"You need to buy any kind of notebook, sketchpads, pencils, erasers, pens, watercolors, paintbrushes, and— YAH." Wonho stopped speaking when you just continued walking away from him as you excitedly looked at the art materials.

"Prin—"

"Please don't call me that when we're outside of the house." You said, taking 5 different kinds of paintbrushes after closely observing them, and putting it on the basket that Wonho brought.

"Okay then. Minji-ah, were you listening to me?" Wonho sighed.

"Of course. I know what I need to buy, Wonwon." You grinned, taking a look at the different packages of watercolors.

"Wo-Wonwon?" Wonho stuttered, scratching the back of his neck. You suddenly turned to him, making him startled.

"Yep. You like it?"

"I-It's okay..." He replied, looking away. You smiled at him before going back to searching for the best materials. "...only if it's you."

"So, what do you like doing, Wonwon?" You asked, putting a stack of sketchpads in the basket, making Wonho struggle in bringing it.

"Uhmm. Well, I, uh, I like cooking. Aunt Mirae really cooks the best meals and it really inspired me. So, I tried studying cooking from her. From that, I've always liked cooking." Wonho shrugged, following you around.

"Cooking, huh." You mumbled, suddenly feeling down.

I miss Luhan's cooking.

"Oh, where are the guys though? They should be around..." Wonho muttered, looking around the area. "Oh, found them."

Two tall men walked in the store, making a few heads turn to them in awe. With their good looks and intimidating auras, the people were getting drawn to them.

"Princess—"

"Don't call me that when we're outside, please. Don't make me repeat it over and over again." You cut Kai off, making him slightly bow at you.

"I apologize for that, pri— Minji-ssi."

"Better."

"Are you done buying your required materials, Minji-ssi?" Tao asked, looking at the full basket brought by Wonho.

"Not yet but only a few things and I'm done." You turned to Wonho then to the basket. "Please get the basket from Wonwon. His arms looks like it'll fall off from the heavy basket he's bringing."

"Yes, Minji-ssi."

Unlike the other bodyguards you've encountered from the past two days, these two are the most serious and intimidating ones. Like you just get chills from the way they stare at you.

"Pfft. Wonwon, huh?" Kai whispered at Wonho, making the other flustered.

"This kid. I'm older than you, Jongin. Have some respect." Wonho whispered back at the younger one. Kai just lightly chuckled before going back to his serious mode.

"Sorry, Wonwon hyung."

"Ah! I'm done now. Come on, let's go to the cashier." You sighed in relief, almost bouncing your way to the counter.

"What color do you think is better? This light blue one? Or this brown one?"

You just entered a luxurious store of handbags, pouches, suitcases and backpacks just near the art store you've went to.