✯ Chapter 22: My King ✯

"Come out, little one."

You opened your eyes as you heard a deep voice. The door beside you was opened by the same person.

"Do you want me to drag you out?" He snapped at you, tapping his foot on the ground as he looked around.

You quickly got out of the car, finally taking notice of your surroundings.

"Where are we?" You mumbled, your eyes looking everywhere. You saw that the place looks so deserted and creepy, giving you goosebumps. Tall trees surrounded the area as if trying to cover this haunted-looking 2-story building. You gulped.

"You don't need to know." He replied as he tugged your arm along with him, pushing the entrance door of the building. You had no choice but to follow.

He's holding me gently though. Is this how a kidnapper should be?

As he closed the door after, you took the chance to look around the interior of this building.

"T-This place is..."

In your arrival, heads turned to your direction as if they've planned on being in-sync. They were all wearing serious and scary faces that you just never want to see again. The walls were painted black, the floor was tiled black, the men are wearing black and everything is black.

This place is full of bulky men except this guy who kidnapped me.

"Hell." The guy beside you finished your sentence for you.

Are they perhaps...

"You're a member of a mafia." You stated, certain that you've entered another mafia's territory.

"You catch up pretty good." He said as he tugged your arm again to follow him. You didn't think twice because you'd rather follow him than be melted in those men's gazes.

I have an idea why they're doing this.

"Why did you kidnap me?" You asked.

"I told you already. I don't know the reason. My boss wants to get you and I'm supposed to do that for him."

You bit your lip in nervousness as you entered a quiet hall. No men in black were around that area, making you feel a little calm.

But am I getting killed here?

As you both stopped in front of a huge door, the guy lets go of your arm. He knocked three times before stepping back. You panicked at his actions.

Somehow, you felt more secured when he's around.

"Boss, we're here." He said, glancing at you. You looked back at him.

"A-Are you leaving me here?"

"Of course. My job's already done."

Shuffles were heard at the other side of the door, making your heart beat a lot faster. You were losing hope.

You couldn't contact anyone.

You couldn't fight alone, hell, you can't even fight at all.

You couldn't do anything about your situation.

This place is deeply hidden in a forest, that no one's probably ever heard of.

You're alone in this battle.

Luhan...

Tears formed in your eyes as you thought of dying without even seeing your beloved for the last time.