✯ Chapter 20: The Guy With Glasses ✯

You couldn't stop smiling as you opened the front door to the mansion.

"Princess, you're back!" Wonho exclaimed, bowing at you.

"Hi, Wonwon." You greeted, still smiling. He stared at you as if you grew ten heads. "What?"

He just walked passed you and asked Changwook, who's your driver from today and onwards.

"Hyung, what happened to her? Why is she like this? She's creeping me out."

Changwook glanced at you, who's just tilting her head in curiosity, and chuckled.

"She's just happy she finally met other people besides his father and us." Changwook replied, ruffling the younger boy's hair.

"Yo, Wonho." Xiumin greeted with his dazzling smile.

"Yo, man." Sehun said with his usual poker face.

"Yah, Sehun! I'm your hyung! Call me Wonho hyu—"

Sehun just rolled his eyes and walked past him, making the older one scoff at him.

"That disrespectful kid!" Wonho growled, following the younger one. "Yah!"

"Ah." Xiumin sighed. "They're both acting like kids."

Changwook laughed before nodding.

"They are."

You shrugged before trudging upstairs.

I wonder if appa's home already?

You quickly changed your clothes to a more comfortable pair of sleepwear and slipped onto your soft fluffy slippers. You went out of your room and decided to help in the kitchen to make dinner.

"Princess, you're here." Xiumin said, putting down his feet on the ground while a little embarrassed you've caught him sitting like a boss in the living room.

"Hi, guys." You smiled, waving at them. Sehun raised his eyebrow at you, making you frown. "What are you looking at, poker-faced man?"

"W-What? P-Poker-faced?"

Xiumin laughed out loud, patting the other's head. Sehun changed the channel, growling.

"S-Sehun the poker-faced man!" Xiumin continue cackling as Sehun frowned.

"See ya later." You mumbled, walking past the living room.

"Excuse me." You mumbled, knocking at the wooden frame of the doorless room. The kitchen is connected to the dining area, making it easier to serve food towards the table. The room doesn't really have a door, only a wooden frame that forms like the outline of the door for easy access.

"Oh. Princess, do you want to eat anything?" Aunt Mirae asked, putting down the spoon she's using for the soup. You glanced at the others, who looked startled at your appearance.

"Annyeonghasseyo. Sorry to appear so suddenly." You bowed.

"A-Ani! It's alright!"

"We're just surprised you came here."

"You're welcome here anytime, princess."

You smiled, making them smile back at you.

"I want to help for tonight's dinner. Can I?"