✯ Chapter 3 ~ His Trust ✯

You stretched your arms as you yawned like a cat. You slowly patted the other side of the bed to feel the presence of someone but felt nothing. Your eyebrows furrowed, not feeling Luhan beside you.

Uhuh, Luhan sleeps beside you sometimes when you have nightmares, and you just did last night, that's why he slept beside you.

"Lu?" You called as you sat up straight and slowly swing yourself on your right, your feet on the cold floor.

Usually, when you wake up, Luhan is already awake to cook for you and clean the house. Yeah, he's like a man-maid. Anyways, he didn't like you cleaning the house because seeing you do, looks so hard for him.

*RING RING*

You put your hands on your side table and felt the wireless telephone. You answered it.

"Yeobsoseyo?"

"Hey, sunshine! Are you fully awake now?" Luhan's smooth voice welcomed you.

"Luhan, where are you? You're not at home, are you?"

"I just went back to my house to get something. Don't worry, I'll be back before lunch. I already made your breakfast, it's on the table. Be careful on walking downstairs, okay?" Luhan said like he's talking to a baby.

"Okay, appa. You know that I walk down the stairs slowly, why woul-"

"Because, you might get too excited to eat my amazing cooking." Luhan teased proudly as your lips tugged into a smile.

"You're too full of yourself."

"I know right?" He said cockily. You were about to start a playful argument with with him but you suddenly heard someone calling him. "I need to go now. I'll be there in a while. Bye, sweetie."

And he hung up. Your shoulders slumped defeatedly. You pouted as you put back the phone on the stand.

"He's just busy. Am I being a nuisance to him?" You thought while slowly walking out of the room to the bathroom. You sighed. "Well, I hope not."

After washing your face and taking a shower, you changed into your casual clothes and started going downstairs. When your feet collided with the cold tiled floor, you cringe even if you always feel it every morning.

Finally, you sat on the dining chair and felt your plate covered. You took it off and smelled heavens.
The perfectly arranged cooked dough with a large enough hole for the strawberry jam on the center, the sugar scattered enough to taste the sweetness inside and out. Just by looking at it will make you drool.

"Luhan, I will give you 50 points for the smell!" You exclaimed as you carefully brought the bread on your lips. Then when you took a bite on it...

"50 points again for the taste! 100 points in total!" You said as you continued eating. Yeah, you're a monster. Monster in Eating.

You can be crazy sometimes.

✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧ ☽ ✧

You were waiting for Luhan to arrive because you still have classes with Aunt Yeon.

Yep, you didn't get tired of studying.

You are not really certain of what you want when you grow older but you wanted to be successful, even if you're blind. Everyone may think that you are just making it hard for yourself, but for you, this is the least thing you could do to make your father feel proud. You don't care how hard it is to study in the dark, you care about making your father happy.