✯ Chapter 10: Tour ✯

"Princess?"

You groaned as you stretched out your arms, completely annoyed because of the disturbance in your sleep.

"Sweetie, wake up now~"

Instead of making you feel awake, the voice is just lulling you back to dreamland.

"Yah yah! Don't go back there, okay? I'm gonna tour you in my building today! Open your eyes now, princess!"

You sighed, lightly rubbing your eyes and slowly opened them.

Luhan sighed in relief as you sat up with a frown.

"Aish. Princess, you should welcome this new day with a smile! Come on, give me a smile." Luhan cheered, gently pinching your cheeks. You smiled cutely, making Luhan bite his lip to refrain the giggles trying to come out of his mouth.

"Let's get you to the bathroom and you can eat after."

Luhan led you to his enormous bathroom, located at the left side of the bed, to let you brush your teeth.

A huge chandelier hung on the center of the ceiling, the walls painted in white while the floor tiled in gray, a tall mirror plastered on the wall near the sink, the shower area's glass tinted in dark, a round bathtub placed on the center with a white carpet under it, the toilet place on the corner, and the tall glass storage with white and gray towels inside along with a few shampoos, conditioners and liquid body soaps.

The interior design of the room speaks of simplicity, elegance and classiness.

"Here, I bought a new one." You heard Luhan said as he put a light blue toothbrush in your right hand. You just nodded as he put toothpaste on it.

You were brushing your teeth when you suddenly remembered your dog, Byul.

You spat out the bubbles in your mouth and spoke without hesitation.

"Byul?!" You just managed to tell your dog's name in panic.

Luhan was chuckling as he wiped the excess of the bubbles stuck on your chin and lips.

"Don't worry, Byul's downstairs with Baek and the others. Baekhyun has been spending too much time with the dog that I would think he's the owner instead of you."

With that, you sighed in relief.

"I thought Byul was left there." You mumbled then gargled water.

"I know you'd probably cry and your eyes will turn puffy and red. In short, you'll be ugly— AWW!"

You harshly nudged on your left where you heard him talking, hoping he was near you or else you'd be crawling to your grave from embarrassment. Fortunately, he was hit.

"You're too close that's why you got hurt." You giggled before putting back the cup down.

"Come on, my sadist."

"Sadist? Me? What are you on about?"

"You always hurt me, princess. You're totally a sadist."

Luhan let you shower and change your clothes, leaving you for a while for your privacy. He said that he and the others went back earlier to your house and got some of your things including your dog, Byul.

That's a relief.

"So what are we gonna do today again?"

"Special tour in my beautiful building~"

You chuckled as you were being dragged by Luhan out of the room.