✯ Chapter 13: Revelations ✯

You opened your eyes, feeling Byul licking your face. You scrunched your nose as you pull your dog away.

"Urgh. What time is it?" You mumbled, feeling the other side of the bed. You sat up when you felt nothing.

"Luhan? You here?" You called out.

When there was no response, you sighed before slowly putting your feet on the ground. You stood up straight and headed for the door when a loud knock startled you.

"Minji-ssi?" A deep voice called from the other side of the door.

It's not Luhan.

You suddenly felt nervous as you reach for the knob.

Is it okay to open the door for a stranger? Of course not!

You grabbed your hand back as if stopping it from opening the door.

"Who's it?" You asked, calming your nerves.

"This is Chanyeol, princess. I'm with Kyungsoo here. You haven't had dinner, right? We'll accompany you this time."

You sighed in relief before opening the door.

"You scared me. I really need to get used of Chanyeol's deep voice." You mumbled as you felt a large warm hand enclosed your small one, leading you to the round table. Chanyeol whined as he closed the door.

"We're sorry." You heard Kyungsoo apologized. You smiled.

"Where is Luhan though? Did he eat dinner already?" You asked as Chanyeol prepared your dinner on the table. Kyungsoo made you sit and helped you reach the utensils you need.

"Uhm." Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo, who just shook his head in disapproval, and sighed. "Luhan hyung has a meeting downstairs. Don't worry! He already ate dinner before it started." Chanyeol said in a cheery voice despite it's deepness.

"Meeting?" You asked in pure curiosity.

Chanyeol gulped, seeing how your eyes shine as you stare at them. Kyungsoo nudged the tall one and glared.

"Well, Luhan hyung has a meeting with his client. It's probably just about the investors of the company and things like that." Kyungsoo said as if it's the most casual thing to say. Chanyeol mutely clapped his hands for Kyungsoo, only to be slapped away by the man.

"Oh okay." You answered before started eating.

You were already introduced with these two. You clearly saw the difference of the two. Kyungsoo is more of a silent person while Chanyeol is a noisy monkey. Kyungsoo seems more mature than Chanyeol who is a little childish.

It's fun having two people with different personalities with you.

It's refreshing to be in this kind of environment where you can meet all kinds of people.

It's almost a year when it was only me, father and aunt Yeon. Now, I have Luhan and his friends too. I'm happy.

"Princess, if you don't mind us asking, when did you lose your eyesight?" You heard Kyungsoo asked as you chewed your food. You drank water and smiled.

"It's okay, I don't mind."

You took a deep breath before speaking.