not quite an update

wow i've not updated this book since the summer.

My bad.

I don't really have much of an excuse anymore other than I have moved through a few different fandoms this year and I'm sorry about my inactivity I truly am. Thank you all for supporting this book and getting it to almost seven thousand reads oh my god how did we get here? That's amazing! And it's all thanks to you lads for supporting this book through all the avenues of weirdness it's taken!

To be honest, I've just been super stressed with school and all that so I've been pretty much inactive on wattpad since maybe october? High school is kicking my ass. 

Moving forward, I'll try to end the story in the next like 2-3 chapters just so we can have a good old fashioned fight scene and let the story come to a close. 

This story has seen a lot of evolution in my writing style and I'm sure you can tell if anyone reading this has been here since I started writing this in the beginning of quarantine two years ago. (whoa, 2 years? insane.) There is little more to say other than thank you for sticking around this long and reading my stuff and being so supportive! 

shameless self advertisement here--I would also like to say that if you are into marvel, transformers, star trek, star wars, or he man and the masters of the universe, you might want to check out my multifandom imagines book. if you don't no hard feelings. I want to get all the drafts I have on it out and then I'll open it up to requests and you can comment whatever you'd like to see!

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you will enjoy whatever of my stuff you read :))

love you lads!