Part 24-- Goths

Tessa

"About what? Are you making fun of our lifestyle?", Blyke retorts.

"No, I totally support it," I shake my head. "It just seems so...out of character? I mean a pocket watch, leather gloves, and a belt?"

"Are you judging us?", Isen dramatically gasps and lays a hand over his heart.

"A little," Remi answers for me.

"I thought you were all about expressing yourself," Blyke growls.

"Sorry, I just haven't seen you in full goth getup yet," I raise my hands in defense.

"There's a bathroom, give me a makeover. Boys, you go to Cinnabon," Remi commands and drags me to a bathroom.

Isen

"So, you and Tessa, that's still going on...or did it ever even start?", Blyke raises an eyebrow as we stand in the Cinnabon line.

"It's actually going really well! We've gone on a couple dates," I don't lie per se, but I also kind of don't want Blyke to know we cuddled in her apartment and ate tacos and that was our hot date.

After about 3/4 of a cinnabon, Tessa looking more goth than ever in her new mask and Remi also looking more goth than ever with a bunch of eyeliner and black lipstick saunter out of the bathrooms. It's a good look, don't get me wrong, but it's not right for Remi. Blyke looks mostly confused.

"You look...different," Blyke remarks and takes a bite from his cinnabon.

"Yeah, it's an acquired taste," Remi nods. "But I also feel like telling you about my death cult and asking you to join."

"Now you know how I feel," Tessa crosses her arms and shrugs. "The initiation ceremony is less brutal than it sounds."

"Haven't quite sold me," I remark, still taking in this dark goddess before me looking badass as hell in her new mask that also covers her neck. "Tell me more about it."

"We don't discuss our practices in public places," Tessa informs and sits next to Remi at our table. 

"Did you forget you're a telepath?"

"No, but there's a chance one of my superiors might be surveilling me with their own telepathy," Tessa explains.

"Okay, can we do like a 20 questions thing then?"

"I'll answer the first one for you: no, there are no orgies for minors."

"Okay, that answered all my questions," I nod. "I'm in."

"Is the makeup doing some weird *swear* to me or are you having a really weird conversation?", Remi raises an eyebrow.

"I really hope I didn't give you the poisoned makeup," Tessa dryly replies and I cackle.

"*female dog*," Remi mutters to herself and now it's Tessa's turn to cackle.

~~{time skip brought to you by bucky barnes and tessa eating takeout tacos together:

tessa: monch monch mother*swear*er

bucky cackles in the background}~~

Tessa

I finally arrive at my apartment, completely drained from being around my friends all day. After a brief shower, I fall into my bed with my hair still wet and I fall asleep almost immediately, still only wrapped in a towel.

a/n apologies for the short chapter, i'm working on the xmas specials and they're taking longer than anticipated but it's gonna be worth it!!

PEACE LADS STAY SAFE AND WEAR A MASK