Christmas Special! Part I

I know what you're thinking: holy god Schlorgan posted a legit chapter

I am just as amazed as you are

It's been a long and chaotic rotation around the sun, and I really don't have any way to put it in a positive light except that hey, at least we made it through 2020 (mostly).

 OH BABY BABY IT'S FLUFF TIME (if you got that green day reference can we be best friends?)

Tessa

I pull on my trench coat and stalk out of my parent's house. It's 4:50 in the morning, and my parents let me go see Isen. Merry Christmas Eve, I guess. 

I'm not one to celebrate holidays, not even Christmas, but I do like the great sales so I can save on stupid tchotchkes I don't need. There are these websites that sell only Marvel merch, and I've been having a field day on them buying clothes. Also Rosegal.com is a hidden gem I really like with dope clothes on the cheap.

I step onto the bus and sit down, putting my backpack down on my feet. My phone buzzes in my purse, and I see it's a text from Isen.

Steve Rogers: hey love the back doors unlocked text when you get here

Me: aite ill see ya in a bit <3

Okay, you're going to see your perfect boyfriend on a holiday, relax, I pep talk myself.

It's dark outside all throughout the bus ride, and I feel like I'm in a music video while I listen to the Beatles and look out the window. Snow is lightly falling onto the already white ground. It's quite relaxing.

After a good 20 minute bus ride, I'm let off at a bus stop and I begin my trek down the street. Even with streetlights, it's kind of hard to see which is mildly infuriating.

Isen

I light some candles in my room, both to make it a bit more romantic and to make it smell like pine trees. Tessa would like it. My phone vibrates on my desk and it's a text from Tessa telling me that she's here. I quietly make my way to the back door and let my beautiful goth gf in. 

"Hi, love," I greet quietly and hug Tessa, who hugs me back. It's cold but still very loving.

"How was your ride over?", I make pointless small talk.

"It was very aesthetically pleasing. It was snowing while I listened to the Beatles and I felt like I was in a music video," Tessa smiles. 

"No black lipstick?", I raise an eyebrow as I lead Tessa up the stairs and into my room.

"Nah, didn't feel like it but now I kinda miss it," Tessa touches her bottom lip. I kiss her softly and run my thumb over Tessa's bottom lip.

"I think you look good," I smile and Tessa blushes. She puts her backpack down against my bed and unties her combat boots while I fall onto my bed.

"Hey, I'm really tired...," Tessa says and sits on my bed as she pulls her boots off. 

"Me too, come here," I sit up and grab Tessa by the waist and pull her down next to me. She snuggles into me and I thread my fingers into her hair.

I close my eyes and almost immediately fall asleep.

~~{time skip brought to you by Bucky Barnes being suspicious of Isen:

Bucky: what do you want with her?

Isen: wdym 

Bucky: you want to drug her, don't you? *grabs isen's shirt*